Red Dead Redemption 2 - For a Few Redemptions More

Famous for its spectacular cathedral and not a lot else these days.

So, swerving back to the actual game, today’s bits and rumors:

PS4 People can pre-load.

More wild fodder for PC release rumors:

https://www.pcinvasion.com/red-dead-redemption-2-pc/

Physical Purchases-Two Discs?

It kind of has to be on two discs - they only hold so much data each, I think it’s 50GB per disc.

Gotta let me finish with the links and whatnot, @Scotch_Lufkin :)

Type faster, man!

The link you just provided led me to this, which I hadn’t see and I am pleased by.

I really enjoyed this article. Who would have expected such a fun write up from Red Bull?

It mauled me to death. I actually kicked it off at one point, but I made it about half a metre before it finished what it started. It was amazing.

Good recommendation! What a story teller!

Well, that settles that, I guess. Boughted and downloaded. I wasn’t really looking forward to travelling to visit the vast shopping complexes of suburbia anyway. And now the wait.

Hmm, how do I motivate my PS4 to start preloading?

Be positive and complimentary. Tell it that you really care for it, despite how Sony has neglected the PSN. That you value its uniqueness. That your love moves beyond mere network connectivity.

Maybe buy it dinner too?

Swiping right worked, but thanks!

I just tried that and got slapped, thanks for nothing.

Now you are going to have to buy the PS4 dinner. And wait at least 2 more days before pre-loading.

I really do hope they come out with a PC version. I could not play the original on Xbox because I suck so bad with a controller, all I ever did was shoot my horse.

For me, with FPS thingees/RPG shooters, etc, it’s the opposite.

I’m debating whether to dust off the old PS3 and play RDR again before this drops. I doubt I’ll ever play it again if not now, but I don’t want to be over the setting before 2 is released.

I thought about it myself but dismissed it. Instead I watched a summary video and that did a great job scratching that itch (as well as preparing me for RDR2’s story).

Yeah, RDR is not a game to be binged like a shot of tequila, it’s a game to be savored, like a glass of bourbon.

I suppose it takes all types, but I simply cannot do FPS or any shooters on a console. Never grew up with consoles, never mastered controllers, and find that type of gameplay without a mouse and keyboard nearly impossible.

Did you Atari or Nintendo back in the day?