Red Dead Redemption 2 - For a Few Redemptions More

True enough. And when it rained, the ink would wash away.

I enjoy checking the notebook , sometimes he will sketch an animal he recently studied or hunted.

I had an interact/observe button with a cool piece of history out in the wild, and when I hit the button he sketched said thing into his journal, it was a really cool moment.

On Xbox, they track it in the game stats, which is adjacent to the achievements for the game. I’m not sure if there is a PS4 equivalent.

I’ve seen this on my ps4, but I can’t remember where. Maybe in the manual save file name? Or maybe when I suspend the game back to the OS and it’s listed in the game stats there?

I feel like I can only play this game when it’s dark out.

My basement office is always dark. :)

Yeah, same. I get screen glare from windows otherwise.

That’s what towels are for! Cover dem windows up!

Yeah…I know what your basement is like…

When a helmet isn’t enough:

LOL that’s waaaay too bright. :)

Couple of comics from today I thought were particularly on point.

Vincent strikes again.

The PA comic is basically how I play.

That is hilarious!

Are you enjoying playing the game?

Good video, I am disabling HDR and seeing what I get.

I came across a couple of men building a house and as I approached to exchange pleasantries three outlaws showed up out of nowhere and began a shootout, killing both men before I finally got the last bad guy. Now I’m sad because I won’t get to see this house get built.

Found what’s supposed to be the second best horse in the game, short of one you can’t get until the epilogue. But every time I try to calm him down and ride him, he immediately bucks me. What’s frustrating is that once he does that, he seems to run off and can’t be found again, unless I reload and start again.

And of course, I can’t save the game when I first see him, then reload at that point. When I try that, I end up starting somewhere different, and the horse refuses to appear again.

What is it with the save and loading on this game? I can make camp, sleep overnight, and wake up somewhere a couple of hundred (at least) yards away. Same for saving and loading; I’ll save somewhere, then if I reload I’m starting in a different location than where I saved.

From @Matt_W:

Miller’s Crossing - “There’s nothing more silly than a man chasing after 'is own hat.”

Yeah saving and loading is finnicky in these games. I prefer to just use the rest mode function and never quit the game.