Red Dead Redemption sequel?

But what will it be called? Red Dead Revenge? Red Dead Retribution? Red Dead Revolution? Red Dead Reciprocating Saw?

Definitely a new RDR game incoming. Hopefully on PC as well as consoles.

Red Dead Romance.

It’s going to be a visual novel with anime-style 2d stills.

Red Dead: Revengeance

Full expect R* to tap that moron double/tripledipper market and stagger the platform announcements and releases the same way as with GTA V, with PC coming last.

#hype

That’s got to be the sequel. I don’t recognize that as the characters in Redemption, right? Did anyone play the first one? Red Dead Revolver? Could that be the outline of the characters from that?

You just won the thread right there. +LIKE

I pray that’s never the case.

Could easily be Marston’s gang, since it’s set before Red Dead Redemption. Maybe we’ll be playing as a younger version?

Looking forward to trying out the new Western-themed outfits in GTA V Online!! Top up your Shark cards folks

That would be so mean.

Red Dead Ruh-Roh Raggy! I smell a crossover!

Red Dead Retcon.

This would be amazing:)

So… yeah.

Console only?

Yeah, PS4 and Xbox One logos only.

Still, I want to believe! Wasn’t GTA 5 originally announced only for PS3 and Xbox 360? (Yeah, yeah, it’s GTA, I know.)

On the plus side, I think Rockstar learned a lesson with the production of RDR being such a goat-rope and this time around, they will keep it tight enough to eventually release a PC version.

But…That’s going to be at least six months after the console versions.

Yeah. Why release all the versions together if you can double-dip? Rockstar has learned a lot of lessons from GTA V, and releasing late for the PC was but one of them.

Another lesson is that GTA Online = profit, so you can bet RDR2 will have a huge focus on Red Dead Online.

I’ll just hope that, when Rockstar finally releases RDR2 for the PC, they’ll release RDR bundled with it.