Red Dead Redemption sequel?

How could I forget that, will they do another Undead Nightmare expansion? That was so worth twenty bucks.

I wonder if the console versions will get the first person option from the PC GTAV. That was PC only right? That would be cool.

No, that debuted on the PS4/XB1 versions.

Seriously? I was sure that was a PC thing, and they got major kudos for it. I might have to withdraw my appreciation.

The Xbox One and PS4 versions got it too. Only the original 360 and PS3 versions didn’t have it.

I think it was the other way around, it debuted on the PC but then came to PS4/XB1 as well. Or maybe it was just announced for the PC version first and rolled out on all of them together. Anyway, yeah, it’s on the current consoles.

The PC version came out like 6 months after the PS4 and XB1 versions and it was in those versions at launch. You may be thinking of the 360/PS3 versions which never got first person mode at all.

Whoops, yeah, you’re completely right.

The PS3 and 360 had third-person mode exclusivity for like a year before any of the other systems.

Take-Two has now confirmed that Red Dead Redemption 2 will launch in fiscal 2018, between October 1, 2017 and September, 2018

This is a creative way to say, “don’t expect RDR2 in 2017”.

Is RDR any good on the PS2? Cause I have one of those. :)

Here is an amusing slice of gameplay from that game. (Red Dead Revolver on PS2 I mean). I rented it briefly after playing through Red Dead Redemption, but it’s really hard to go backward. I can tolerate the downgrade in graphics, but it’s really hard to tolerate the downgrade in the controls.

Well GTA 4 & RDR did pretty well with an April / May release window. Less competition than during the usual xmas pile on?

GTA V did even better, with a September 2013 (360/PS3), November 2014 (PS4/XB1), April 2015 (PC) release. Part of the christmas pile on.

Well, except for the PC version, I guess.

GTAV was still one of the best selling games throughout 2016 too – number 1 for the year in the uk, amazingly.

The rumored remastered/rerelease of the original RDR isn’t happening, is it? I have it on the ps3 but never got to it and was going to hold off if an updated version was pending, but now maybe I should jump in.

In the investor info, Take-Two announced that they’ve sold 75 million units of GTAV over it’s lifetime.

I’m sure people like me help, since I have it on 3 platforms (only bought 2 though)

BAH45

So, like, late 2019/early 2020 for the definitive (PC) version?