Red Letter Media (Plinkett Reviews)

This is amazing.

This one’s on the verge of instant classic

It was all worth it for the last few minutes.

Holy shit, you’re not wrong.

The Rich Evans video of the Collider Live meltdown podcast is pretty good. And all Rich Evans.

— Alan

I didn’t even know about that till I watched the Rich Evans reaction.

Holy shit, my mind is blown. Is there a thread here about that?

Could someone give some more details? I could always use a little more Rich Evans in my life.

This basically sums it up

OK, and this is the Rich Evans reaction you’re talking about?

Yes, he’s reacting to the video above that (or at least, the parts without the commentary). But that Collider video is such a train wreck.

But wait, there’s more!

Ummmm… so not sure what they’re doing, but this is extremely NSFW. It’s graphic and gross, yet I still busted a gut, but also seriously WTF? Surprised YouTube hasn’t taken it down. Or maybe that’s what they’re testing?

I, uh, am not sure I actually want to watch that.

I did not expect a couple of the things that happened there.

With special celebrity guest!!!

The reveal was perfect.

I haven’t watched a lot of Patton Oswalt. Did he seem really tired and annoyed, or is that just his shtick?

I can’t tell. It’s too bad that this episode didn’t have its Surviving Edged Weapons classic for him to enjoy.

It’s his thing. Also they had some stinkers apparently, so that probably didn’t help.

Honestly Plinketto was probably a poor choice for the show. It’s extremely random, it’s usually better to just pick a few things that look interesting like they did for Mac. Even cheating it seems like things didn’t go that well.

I watched this and then went back to Plinketto #6 which had no special guest and arguably better bad movies to watch. The panel discussion seemed meatier, and thus funnier to me. So I do think #8 was weaker, partly because of the movies and partly because apparently they edited out most of what Mike said to make room for Patton and Rich? He was quiet.