#ReleasetheMemo

Uh-oh.

Needs laser beam eyes, but otherwise perfect.

It’d be too dangerous to have laser beams - they’d cut right through the poor raptor’s freeclaw that’s being used to hold on.

Sounds like a desperate attempt to create a conspiracy, which the GOP is pretty good at and which its base laps up like fiends, because outside of right-wing circles there was precious little concern that actual indictments would be brought against a former SoS for violating State Dept email protocol. The FBI investigation was more concerned with determining whether or not classified had been allowed to leak because of her use of a private server. Once their forensics found no such evidence the odds of indicting her dropped to just about 0. The fact this was known and discussed months before Comey’s presser is hardly evidence of a conspiracy to skew the investigation’s processes or final report.

Yes, this disappointed Republicans because they’d been told for over a year by their media that indictments were likely. News flash: they lied to you, yet again.

/pre-emptive
No, you’re the puppet!

Sharyl Attkisson is legit crazy to the point where I’d be skeptical if she told me the sky was blue. She’s had delusions that the government was spying on her for years, so I’d be especially wary about how she interprets anything related to the FBI.

This.

And worth noting that The Hill didn’t see fit to put that nonsense out as a news item, but instead shunted it off to its free-form contributor editorial section.

Totally seems like a real thing that totally isn’t made up.

That memo is the only thing keeping Nunes alive in the face of the terrible swift sword of the Deep State.

Oh wait.

Even Republicans think it’s nonsense (in private):

RELEASE THE MEMO!

Also:

STOP THE INSANITY!

Sure would be interesting if Mueller interviewed Nunes…

Oh, Nunes is gonna end this shit in prison, if our democracy survives. That dude has done some shit, and he doesn’t have the power to defend himself long term.

Agreed. I wonder what he ever thought he was doing and what reward he thought he would somehow receive. Because his behavior has been so far beyond the pale, he’s been practically begging to be indicted.

Shep is incredibly courageous.

A nice little rant on Facebook from a former military intelligence officer raising red flags (not that any of the Fox faithful will notice.)

https://www.facebook.com/Stonekettle/posts/1581356005233130

Jim Wright is clearly an Obamaphile. FAKE NEWS!

(joke)