#ReleasetheMemo

Thank you for fixing the fix and crossing out the “a” as well; it was driving me insane. Which would have undone your whole point!

How horrible it is to be an echo chamber against racism, nazis, rape and molestation. We are terrible people.

We should be punished! Spanked and… and spanked!

;-)

Hmmm…so #releasethememo results in the release of the memo, which ends up being a blatant partisan hack job designed to undermine the entire Mueller investigation by claiming the whole thing is propped up by the Steele dossier, which was used as the “proof” they needed to get FISA warrants on Carter Page and eventually snag Trump. Except the whole thing makes zero sense, and it certainly doesn’t illustrate any sort of widespread collusion amongst the FBI and DOJ to overthrow Trump or prevent him from being elected. Hell, Clinton supporters have a better case against the FBI for tampering than Trump does.

On the other hand, the whole thing could lead to #releasethedossier, which could be hilariously entertaining.

The Committee has discovered serious violations of the public trust, and the American people have a right to know when officials in crucial institutions are abusing their authority for political purposes.

Of all the hypocrisy, this is the statement I can’t get past.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372023-trump-signals-that-he-has-no-confidence-in-deputy-ag-rosenstein

Trump’s remarks came just minutes after he authorized the release of a controversial memo authored by House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.).

"You figure that one out,” Trump told reporters, when asked if he has confidence in Rosenstein.

Yup, this whole charade is an excuse for Trump to fire Rosenstein and appoint temporarily a toadie who will start throwing up roadblocks for Mueller.

He says this about a lot of people (like Tillerson) that he doesn’t end up firing. I don’t think it’s him sending a message. He really doesn’t know what he’s going to do and this is his way of trying to hide that he’s indecisive.

Maybe it’s a request for help. We gotta figure it out for him!

I have suggestions, but apparently suggesting lobotomies isn’t considered ‘socially acceptable’

Are we at the Saturday Night Massacre? Because it’s technically Friday.

It bothered me too, thus the instant edit.

It is when you’re a Kennedy! Allegedly!

I bet you Malathor thinks this is worse than Watergate.

Probably waiting for Limbaugh, Hannity, and Jones to weigh in.

At worst, even if the origins of the dossier were suspect it bore out, because the warrant was renewed multiple times. That means the surveillance of Page was yielding valuable information. Either that or one has to believe all the judges that rule of FISA were in the tank as well. It is an extremely weak argument.

Sure, a guy’s gotta get his “Libertarian” talking points from somewhere!

How dare you understate the importance of this memo!

The orchestrated dance of treachery continues apace

So it’s time for them to…declare independence from the US?

Quoting Carter Page:

" Now that a few of the misdeeds against the Trump Movement have been partially revealed, I look forward to updating my pending legal action in opposition to DOJ this weekend in preparation for Monday’s next small step on the long, potholed road toward helping to restore law and order in our great country."

God, I hope he does this. I would love to see the Nunes memo presented as evidence in a court. Any Judge with a minimum of judicial credibility is going to laugh this “evidence” out of court.

If Trump wants to do the decent thing, he’ll seal Ann Coulter back in her sarcophagus.