#ReleasetheMemo

I’m fine if Trump skates as long as Hannity sees prison.

I’d be okay with that if he got put in general population

The sole person to blame for Nunes having this job in the first place, and having it still despite his hackery, is Paul Ryan. When will the press be talking again about how if Trump and Pence end up leaving office, Ryan will become the president? Hmmmm

Of course Ryan is fine suckling the government teat, in exactly the same way Rand (to use her pen name) was fine suckling the government teat when it suited her.

Well of course someone with the last name ‘Gonzalez’ is gonna be anti-Trump!

When you consider how hacky Gonzalez was as AG under Bush, this is quite something.

If Alberto Gonzales thinks it’s nothing, it might be something. He’s never been right about anything in his life. I have to rewatch this every few years to remind myself its real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIFqYVAOosM

That exchange is exactly what came to mind when I read that Gonzalez quote.

youre all a bunch of

r u 4 real. Sorry, in 2018 I actually have to ask that.

That’s certainly an interesting first post.

Correction, sir. I am a beta-cuck!

So is this confirmation that Gonzales is a Qt3 poster?

Hey man, what my wife does with her boyfriend is her business.

It gives the Republicans something to rally around. Trump could have always fired Rosenstein, but the Republicans would have to answer a lot of questions about why they are letting him get away with this. Now it seems they are going to try to use this memo to say that firing Rostenstein was the right thing to do.

… Aaaand Nunes admitted on Friday he never read the intelligence on which the memo is supposedly based.

But Trey Gowdy did! And what does he have to say about the memo and the Russia investigation?

Clearly this was a well-thought-out plan by Nunes and Trump.

Of course they were in the tank. It’s the Deep State, baby, trying to keep Real Americans™ from all mining Beautiful Clean Coal in a land free of brown people who may sometimes speak languages other than English!!1!

(Damn, ninja’d by a bunch of you guys already grumble grumble grumble)

OK, that was funny.

Meanwhile, on Earth Trump:

“Trump” can’t even get his imaginary story straight. Even if the memo said what Nunes said it did, it wouldn’t vindicate “Trump” at all - the memo’s about the investigation and not the substance of the charges. If “Trump” wanted to be vindicated, he should have scrawled “Donnie is NOT Vladi’s BFF :(” in crayon on the memo when he and Nunes cooked it up.