Replacement for OneDrive

Since Microsoft has done nothing but screw me over and be intensely rude about it, I want to change all of my services away from them and never give them money ever again. But, I have a lot of stuff on OneDrive. Is there something similar to OneDrive, with its functionality, that people like?

Dropbox is the closest, but it’s more money. $12 a month.

OK, I’ll check it out. I don’t mind paying more as long as it doesn’t go to Microsoft

Google Drive and Box.com as well but I don’t know if those have Windows explorer extensions so they show up as a drive. I mean, I bet they do but I’m not sure.

I would go with google drive, it does have the explorer extensions and is the most reasonably priced. You can even get unlimited space for $10/month with GSuite for Business and your own domain. Go grab mcmasturbator.org before someone else snatches it out from underneath you!

I do have a domain that was grandfathered, so maybe that will count as a business account.

Thanks for the tip!

You can convert your grandfathered domain to GSuite for Business but then you lose the grandfathering advantages. I would get a new one at namecheap.com.

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/registration/results.aspx?domain=mcmasterbator

Mcmasturbator.club is a steal at $1.37/yr!

I have a couple others I don’t do anything with. Though… That domain is priceless

No, it’s a buck thirty-seven.

Do you spell it with an o? I think I’ve always spelled it with an e.

I think I did o usually, but now that I’m thinking about it I don’t remember.

With an O, O all the way hOmie.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/masturbater

I’m not clicking that at work! :D

I’m imagining a proper English gentleman drinking tea putting an emphasis on the o…

“It’s mass-tur-bate-ORRR, sir”

False, neither English nor a gentleman, his pinkie finger is not extended.

I have a grandfathered GSuite/google apps/custom domain account, what does that have that gsuite for business doesn’t?

It’s free.

It takes quite a while to learn to masturbate the “classy” way.

Sorry, McMasturbate.

download

When I was a kid, my brother took me aside and told me that I’d be called McMasterbator

He was right.