Reports of 4 people shot, 3 killed at Univ. Alabama Huntsville

Alabama suspect was questioned in bomb case

Officials thought woman may have had motive to target Newton doctor in 1993

So she went to her tenure meeting packing heat. That’s premeditation. She might get the death penalty. And her husband said they didn’t even own a gun.

Yeh, it will be hard to prove temp insanity here. However, the other two events actually might establish a mental instability that could help her case. I don’t know enough about the legal precedent.

This event just keeps sinking in for me though. I was born and raised in Huntsville. I graduated from UAH. I taught classes there. It just doesn’t seem like the kind of place…I mean, I know this is about an unstable person, not a place. But it’s still hard to accept.

No mystery here. This explains it all.

Well, that’s just great.

Suspect in slays? Is that a real article? That paper looks like a gossip rag.

not this shit again

Yeah, given that there’s not a single bit of real news on that entire page, just gossip crap, I get the impression its a rag.

On another note: given that neither of the earlier incidents ended up on her “record” I’m not sure how they’d get them in as evidence.

I fucking hate the Boston Herald.

that photo is AWESOME

Doesn’t this prove that the tenure process leads to school shootings?

I mean, think of the children!

“They even acted this crap out,” the source said.

LIGHTNING BOLT!

LIGHTNING BOLT!

LIGHTNING BOLT!

LIGHTNING BOLT!

Schools are going to shit. Last semester we had a grad student stab a professor 4 times with a kitchen knife. Shit is getting real.

It’s about time we start forcing college professors to teach from inside bulletproof glass enclosures, both for our safety and their own.

Distance learning! The more distant, the better!

After careful consideration, we have decided to let you go.