Reptilian shapeshifters

So I’m setting up my phone, trying out youtube, and stumble on this:

Reptilian shapeshift on CNN.

What the fucking hell? Apparently this is a common conspiracy theory. Who knew?

Seriously, Jason? This is news to you?

You obviously haven’t listened to Coast to Coast much…

David Icke is the high prophet of this particular brand of crazy.

There was this Outer Limits episode with Robert Patrick and Will Wheaton with reptilian aliens. Not related to anything, you just reminded me of it.

Carry on.

Now, if I recall my crazy-ass conspiracy theories correctly, the Reptilians are the evil ones who live beneath Manhattan in that huge, subterranean military base that’s connected by a massive highway to both Area 51 and Denver International Airport. They’re the ones who control the government, and the news media, and are the sworn enemies of the Pleiadians, who have come to Earth in dolphin form to protect humanity until the poles shift, or whatever.

I used to know someone who claimed her back yard was a Pleiadian landing strip.

I didn’t see anything there but low quality video. What the hell was I supposed to see?

Only what they want you to see…

One would hope that republicans were shapeshifters because their current form is pretty damned unappealing!

Per David Icke, most of the royal family, the past few presidents and, of course, the secret Jewish rulers are all blood-drinking lizard shapeshifters.

What are you talking about? Them dolphins are just like a symbol of hope.

A symbol of hope that sexually assualts a mild mannered propane salesman from texas.

I like the tags.

REPTILIAN CNN BRIAN TODD ILLUMINATI DEMONS 666 NEW WORLD ORDER BARACK OBAMA SHAPESHIFT LIVE TV PROOF REAL SHOCKING SICK EVIL TWISTED IMPLANTING THE TROOPS WITH MICROCHIPS DEMON SATAN DEVIL GOD JESUS

You gotta give them something for covering all the bases. They just left out teabaggers.

You didn’t see the reptile eye thing?

Finally! Something Jason doesn’t know about! I was wondering if the guy ever slept, since he always has a multitude of references and links he brings to every discussion.

But this probably means he’s not a vampire who never sleeps, which pretty much destroys my own conspiracy theory.

;-)

I’m not up on my crackpots!

If someone controls the media they are doing a
terrible job. Terrible.

Viral advertising?

I love crackpots. LOVE them. And I especially love that Lovecraft et al. were all over the reptilian-shapeshifter thing in the 1930s. I actually look forward to Sarah Palin accusing Obama of being a pawn of Cthulhu.

I didn’t see anything, either. Looked like a normal human eye. And I have a reptile as a pet. I know what their eyes look like.

ANYWAY… I’ll just leave this here.