Republic of Rome forum game

Why risk a good leader in a war where we don’t need it?

Votes, gentlemen.. The measure is up for voting.

Vote yes.

Yes

Yes, why not?

Virtus Romana votes Yes.

Just waiting on @CraigM

I am properly confused. First Juan States I could win? By positing a chain of events that I can’t actually do (I have no treasury as I donated to the state prior, and will have 9 at most next turn), then Scott gets nominated but then states it is the wrong guy? Then votes yes anyhow.

I had too much to drink at the games apparently.

Anyhow if Scott votes yes to this, despite feeling it is his wrong guy, I’ve no reason to block it.

May you find fortune Scott. yes

Motion carries.

Rome is in your hands, gentlemen. I think the next step is RC and FC determination.

I just can’t follow @Navaronegun’s zigzagging. He said he was going to nominate Calpurnicus, then nominated Flaminius instead. I don’t suppose it matters, but I couldn’t understand why.

@Panzeh, I’d prefer to be Rome Consul if it’s all the same to you.

Per the game state Fulvius has one talent. Plus 9 is 10.

You all convinced me no dictator. So I went with the best choice for FC. Flaminius.

Yeah, no secret dealing whatsoever.

When will the Senate wake up!!!???

Yeah, but it doesn’t matter who is FC. We send all the legions to Macedonia, which gives us a +15 modifier even with a 0 FC.

He wants his secret buddy to be Rome Consul

Sure, but I’m not Mr Moneybags, I earn 8.

Though I think I see where you could be going, I could loot the knight for additional I think?

I hadn’t even considered that possibility, I merely saw ‘holy hades, what is with these wars!’

“Paranoia leads Desstroyyyyer!!”

I’m fine with being field consul as long as the Censor comes from my faction or Virtus Romana.

That is my intention, so agreed.

As Consul, I nominate Quinctius Flamininus as Censor

@Panzeh @CraigM @Kolbex @Navaronegun @Juan_Raigada please vote in any order.

New Men vote Yes