Request for Koontz

More forum statistics, please. It’s been far too long since we’ve had a round of those.

I think he stopped when DerekMeister automated the stats collection :)

I think he stopped when DerekMeister automated the stats collection :)[/quote]

Huh?

Yeah, what up with that? I need some posting stats, STAT!

–Dave

Been asking for this for some time now: http://www.quartertothree.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20374

Yeah, I remember that. I even chimed in then. But nothing came of it! We needed a fresh petition.

cough

[size=1]Sort by total post, descending.[/size]

Yeah, I know. But unless I’m missing it, that doesn’t tell you your average posts-per-day over the last six months as compared to all time, your total posts of the last six months, how your ranking has changed over that time, etc.

It also doesn’t tell you which people use God, fuck, and shit, bonerz! the most. Koontz’s lists were fantastic. They went far beyond top postings and other innane crap.

See, there is a use for Koontz!

So when are we going to find a use for you?

So when are we going to find a use for you?[/quote]

If I’ve annoyed someone everyday - I’ve done my part. :lol:

If nothing else, Midnight Son is the only person I know of who is located in an overlord. I’m sure there’s an interesting story there. Perhaps he is a tapeworm.

Newb! If you weren’t such a greenhorn, you’d realize that area serves as an signature to some. :lol:

Midnight Son? A parasite?

par·a·site (pr-st)
n.

1. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.

Fack no. You joke me.

Newb? I’ve been lurking since before you registered your name. Dick. I even remember the origin of the injoke mentioned directly above – and that DrCrypt attributed it – in jest – to Yakov Smirnoff.

Ummm…he was joking. Hence the smiley and the use of l337 speech.

Oh yeah, the old “I’ve been lurking” booshit. Sorry, that doesn’t cut it. And who is named Richard? Pussy?

Well, he attempted a joke. I don’t think he made anyone smirk but himself.

Well, he attempted a joke. I don’t think he made anyone smirk but himself.[/quote]

In the end that’s all that matters.