Request for your help in zombie co-op, but not in the way you think

While I’m happy to discuss whether or not Left 4 Dead sucks, Angrycoder, I’m not asking for you to Digg the article because you agree with it. I’m asking you to Digg it as a favor to me so I can see what effect it might have.

-Tom

EDIT: Oh, he deleted his post. It said something to the effect of “Of course he wouldn’t pick Left 4 Dead as #1 because it’s too popular, so I wouldn’t Digg that excrement if you gave me a shovel with breasts!”

And money!

anyhow, created a digg account just for you and dugg, don’t you feel special.

Awesome! Did I guilt you into Digging it, or had you already done it before my post? Either way, cheers and I owe you one!

-Tom

I hope you let us know if digg does anything. I usually ignore it, but I’m curious as to what purpose it serves.

Surprised by your comments on the console version of L4D. The Xbox 360 version is just peachy, and it does indeed have the survival mode.

More of the typical Qt3 PC bigotry, I see. :)*

Neverthless, I did Digg you. About 2,000 more and the story will get noticed!

• That’s a joke, son.

Well calculated. Done!

Added a Digg. My first ever. What a tingly feeling. :)

Wendelius

As I understand it, he already has one. Makes the issue a tough sell for him.

Done and Dugg.

Tom, you’d get more diggs if this Fidgit post was titled “Top 10 Zombie Co-Op Games”. Diggers like lists.

I digg’ed…

you are still wrong tho…

Tom: I am surprised that you didn’t capitalize your own last name when listing the people you played with.

We all know that girls don’t play videogames/you don’t know any girls/you don’t even like girls because you’re up on Mt. Sexy/other HURR HURR gamer joke.

L4D ranked lower than Monster Madness? This looks like the Rob Merritt of Co-op Zombie Games Lists.

It’s not in order of preference. It’s simple math and science. Because unlike the Bush Administration, I believe in full transparency, so the numbers are there for all to see.

-Tom

Well…what were the critieria for selecting rank. Did you measure on screen pints of blood for gore? Did you count the number of swear words and create an equation to determine the realative distastefulness of say the s-word versus the f-word? What historical documents were consulted in determining historical accuracy? Were unsuspecting victims strapped down and submitted to heart and brainwave monitoring to determine intensity?

Just assigning numbers is not suffiecient lab transparency Tom. We need more details on the inner workings of the game lab.

respectfully yours
-Blue Guyute

I drew on my extensive experience collaborating with others to kill zombies to come up with the categories. Then, regardless of my own personal preferences, I disinterestedly ranked the ten games for each category. That was the science part. Next I just added up the scores. That was the math part. I have a cat here who checked my work.

You won’t find a more comprehensive evaluation of cooperative zombie killing games anywhere else.

Oh, and in case you doubt House of the Dead: Overkill ranking first for gore and profanity, dig it.

-Tom

Did you play them all for at least 9 hours?

Glad to hear someone has been assigned to QA for this project.

L4D was treated too well in this article, Gears 2 should be above it, easily, regardless of whether the Locusts are undead or not.

L4D was a lot of fun… for like 3 weeks.

OTOH, GoW2/Horde and RE5 still get played often.

I’m somewhat biased, but did you played the CoD DLC Zombie map(soon to be maps) yet?