REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three (and get a CUSTOM TAG doing it!)

I’d be totally in for a couple.

Too late!

Oh good, that means the design is back up. I hadn‘t posted yet because the company had taken it down in the meantime for a lack of quality and I had to negotiate with them to make it available again despite my shoddy work. So the good news is that print quality is pretty good and even Tom‘s pipe survived:

Summary

There is a slight border on the right and top of my sample so they offered me a new shirt or full refund.

Contrast and brightness are fine in my opinion. The blacks are properly black and I think it would work pretty well on a black shirt. If I were to order it again, I‘d probably opt for something like the example with text from my initial post on a black shirt, but a little smaller and placed slightly higher (the font I used is Atomatic). The borderless image by itself looks a bit lonely.
@cornchip: the print does stiffen the shirt more than flock/flex printing would, but I wouldn’t call it uncomfortable.

This is more designed to promote affection for QT3 than primarily as a fund-raiser – I didn’t add any commission cost to the design because I wanted to make the products as accessible as possible – but I will be donating 100% of the commissions from these shirts (and aprons and coffee cups) to QT3. I talked to Tom about doing this a few weeks ago but it took a while to get the free time to set it up.

I did one shirt design in forest green in honor of Christien; the rest are fully customizable and I’d encourage everyone to add their forum name on the sleeve, back, etc.

Discussion topic:
https://forum.quartertothree.com/t/the-quarter-to-three-apparel-shop-is-open-for-business/

That’s really cool Denny!

If you are supporting Tom on Patreon but don’t get emails when he posts something, he has started to give away a bunch of games.

I heard a lesser spotted long-haired Canadian mammal gave them to him.

So, Geddy Lee?

And you’re our fact checkin’ cuz…

hi ho silver ride

I don’t know how to get to Patreon to see what he is giving away.

Try this link: https://www.patreon.com/tomchick/posts

I figured it out in the meantime. I didn’t think I’d be able to, but I did it! Thanks for the link, @marquac. Also, I was hoping it was board games being given away. Darn!

For those who might be curious, Tom has started to post daily YouTube videos while he is hunkering down in his secret bunker. You can find out what is happening on Tom’s dining room table here. And if you are a Patreon supporter of Tom, head over to his Patreon page and you can enter yourself into a draw for the game Paratopic - Steam link.

Bumping this thread as it needs to be bumped. For all of us who are not yet a Patreon, consider throwing $10 a month Tom’s way if you can afford it, I am sure it would be very much appreciated. For us Patreons already, could you add another $10 a month on to your monthly amount? Every little bit helps. Tom is posting a lot more videos now and also lots of nice giveaways, Bannerlord is the latest one.

I realize that some of you are going through your own tough times so please only give if you can afford to do so. We are a great community here and I appreciate all of you for your contributions to the forum in Tom’s virtual living room.

Thanks for the reminder! For those of us who need to tighten their belts right now but are also subscribed to Amazon Prime, Twitch Prime is included as an extra perk. This includes a free subscription to one stream per month.

I’d forgotten to dole mine out recently. Just fixed that.

I chipped in. Been meaning to but kept forgetting. This site is really helping me get through these times.

Edit: How do I link my Patreon and QT3 accounts?

Not sure, paging @Clay and @stusser

Thanks to everyone for the support! I know it’s tough for all of us right now, so it means all the more that you guys are being supportive.

And for what it’s worth, there’s a lot more activity on the Patreon campaign with regular posts and giveaways. The review requests will be back this month. I’m also posting daily videos on the site’s YouTube channel (even if it is mostly boardgame related).

You don’t! The magic of Discourse does it by updating every so often. You’re linked now since the Patreon eyeball is showing up on your avatar and you have the “Patron!” usertag next to your name. Which, by the way, can be anything you want.

Just a reminder that any Patreon supporters can choose any tag to go next to your name. Just PM me what you want me to say!

-Tom

Congratulations on reaching 2000 subscribers on YouTube, Tom.