REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three!

I changed my color scheme to a different one and back and now it works.

Nice, there must be some CSS in one of the themes that is weird. Sorry about the trouble, and good work troubleshooting it to completion.

Spacerumsfeld’s request on this month’s Patreon review selection was pretty funny, but what I liked the best on this one was when I stepped out to my patio to grill. I came back to see

Div OS 2

on the screen, and I was wondering which weirdo requested Tom review such an esoteric operating system. I think that this reveals my lack of gaming cred and concomitant lack of coding expertise! I pretty much facepalmed when I backed up the Youtube to watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL1Cz8i4bOk&t=483s

patreoned!

If you support Tom on Patreon but don’t get an email when he posts something there, you might want to take a look.

Thanks for the reminder. I missed the email from this morning.

Just watched the last review request video! Hilarious suggestions. I absolutely love Tom’s counter recommendations.

@tomchick, I had not heard of the book you recommended. Definitely going to pick it up! Thanks.

I can never livestream with Tom, but he is doing a giveaway for both Patreon supporters and one for livestream this week. He asked us to say a few words about our favorite zombie movie.

I think I can choose Snow White and the Huntsman, because Kristen Stewart is one of the better zombies when it comes to acting.