REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three (and get a CUSTOM TAG doing it!)

Hey, I wear Crocs too but if anyone should be able to wear them without raising an eyebrow it’s krayzkrok!

That was amazing and I also pronounce it ‘smorg’ because of reading The Hobbit as a kid (and having still never read The Silmarillion). It was only The Hobbit movie trailer that clued me in recently…

Nice to hear some Philip Glass at the end there! ;-)

Kroc. You made my day. If I am ever across the waters and doing stuff with the ADF again up north, I am visiting!

Just don’t use me in any number selection resolutions.

Is Left Chicken the new Left Shark of 2018?

Great stuff! Also thumbs up for the Philip Glass.

On the Weird West counter-recommendation, check out (and above board, this is a good friend of mine)

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Road-Devils-Laura-Gilman/dp/1481429698

Also, 8 choose 2 (for smash up) is 28 combinations: (8*7)/2

Martin Freeman was a HUGE get for this, Tom.

Everything is better with Tim from the Office in it, even with an Aussie accent.

http://cdn.funnyand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/No-Swimming-760x500.jpg

Yes it was amazing, seeing you Krayzkrok wearing croc’s while feeding a crocodile.

That was so much fun! Thanks for volunteering the puppers and the … croccers? for that!

That was a lot of fun. I love watching these videos, and seeing Smaug in action was awesome.

Two live chickens…

Hey, man, you guys did a great job. I loved the fake out at the start.

Was I the only one that was like: OMG, he dropped his phone! :)

I can’t really speak for Tom but I suspect that the Patreon message that he sends out was sent prior to your pledge increase and that you will be included in the next Patreon message that Tom sends out where he asks for review requests.

Yes, as @marquac mentioned, you’ll get a message from me shortly asking for your review request. I’ll send those out this weekend.

If it’s not Verdi, Wagner, Puccini, Donizetti, or Leoncavallo, it’s minimalist to me! That goes for that Mozart fellow, too. Not enough notes.

-Tom

Great job @krayzkrok!

Hah, that was really fun and your dogs are gorgeous. I love the bit in the final video where you walk off leaving Ursa just staring in the bottom left corner.

BTW krok, if you’re missing it, your phone is somewhere out on the lawn.

Nitpick: Those are by no means all of Armando Iannucci’s works. He had decades of amazing TV before The Thick Of It.

Edit: Also, do check out Nighty Night, it’s incredible.