REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three (and get a CUSTOM TAG doing it!)

Anytime I get to see Ursa or Bolt, I am happy.

What kind of dogs are they?

They’re good dogs Vasper.

Don’t call him a minimalist!

But it’s the description that sticks: Philip Glass, the great American minimalist…

If people called me an American opera composer it would have the virtue of being what I actually do. This is reality. God forbid we should be accurate. I’m not making this stuff up. Would it be easier to say I’m an Icelandic composer who writes serial music? Would that be helpful? [Silence, then laughter.] I’m a theatre composer.

This is a minimalist???

@newbrof, you should have received a Patreon message from Tom over the weekend asking you for a Patreon review request. Did you get that message?

yes, thanks for asking … already submitted my request for reviewing my favorite game of all time …

So apparently Patreon screwed something up when trying to process payments so that a bunch of people had their payments declined and it also triggered fraud warnings on heir cards.

Tom, did you get a bunch of declined payments?

My payments (including to Tom) went through with no issue. Got an e-receipt today.

Mine went through fine as well, but I’ve seen a couple of Twitter posts mentioning the issue.

Interesting. Any theories you have culled as to why or a pattern to the problem?

No issue here, but I use Paypal for my Patreon donations.

Mine went through fine also.

I got a fraud alert from my credit card company for the Patreon charge, but I told them it was legit, so I assume it went through.

That feeling you get when you know the next Patron request video is going to drop at any moment!

Does it take time for that little eyeball to show up in my avatar?
I signed up about half an hour ago, but Patreon threw up an error. Re-trying gave me a success screen though, so I’m assuming everything went through all right.
My email address at Patreon matches the one I use here.
Is there anything else I need to do to get my little eyeball? Any options I need to tick?
Or does it just take a few days?

Giles…you can get…Patron Script too!!! Like my Wagner Thingee.

Oh no. Those were special. @tomchick doesn’t do them anymore. :)

I keed. I keed.