REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three (and get a CUSTOM TAG doing it!)

We used to live in Southern Arizona, Bisbee area. BIG Birder community there (Sky Islands). Birder tourism too. They get picky. :)

I think your wife would enjoy it :-)

Haha - I saw The Trigger Effect after watching this month’s video. Terrible movie but Ms. Shue’s tank top made it worthwhile.

Just kidding

Totally not kidding

You should add Cocktail to the list then.

Ha ha, bewbs.

Since I remembered tonight to update my subscription, a little reminder:

If you have Amazon Prime you have Twitch Prime and can subscribe to tomchick which gives him a few dollars. His twitch channel is fun too.

Gives him videos? What sort of videos. I have zero knowledge of Twitch, but I do have Amazon Prime.

Finally getting caught up on the RR videos, and gotta say a big thanks to @krayzkrok and @tomchick! Loved that review.

I love watching the videos just to hear what people are interested in, and to see how Tom interacts with those interests. Very cool!

I fixed it, I meant dollars. It’s easy to do:
https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2574674-how-to-use-twitch-prime-free-subscriptions

I’m not a Twitch guy, but if it helps Tom I have to do this.

Wow! I would never have known. Done! Thanks, @Lantz!

I’m glad you guys remind us about the prime twitch subscriptions. I wouldn’t use it but the least I can do is give it to Tom.

I’ll be buying stuff regularly from Amazon and I’d want some of the money given to Tom instead of Jeff Bezos. I used to see Amazon referral link here but it’s no longer available anymore? How do I buy stuff from Amazon while benefiting QT3?

We can’t post a general link, so you have to click on a specific product either here in the forums, or at the end of a review. Once you get to Amazon that way, any additional shopping you do supports the site!

For instance:

That’s the latest thing that @Brooski forced me to get – forced me! – by telling me how good it is. Even if you don’t get it, if you use that as a way to hop over to Amazon for other shopping, you’re supporting the site.

-Tom

Now I need to get Fifth Season. Love the review request vids.

If you support Tom on Patreon but don’t get emails when he posts something there, you might want to check his Patreon page out.

Tom is the best at posting on Patreon. :D

Hey @tomchick, I listened to my inner Médicis and became a supporter, but I’m wondeting if there is a similar way to have you benefit from my Amazon shopping on the canadian version if the store?

I’ve wanted that for years @JFLS.

It doesn’t allow that?

It is actually possible to do it via OneLink and a Discourse component embedding Amazon’s widget, but this isn’t widely done and it seems a bit risky as Amazon goes after affiliates who violate any of their labyrinthine rules.