REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three (and get a CUSTOM TAG doing it!)

All Hail Bezos the King.

It is right to give him thanks and praise.

(just did my annual “assuage the parents” Catholic mass and now all that creepy call and response stuff is banging around in my head)

“Lift up your hearts, minds and wallets.”

“We lift them up to The Bezos.”

I kind of figure that the hassle is greater than the benefits.

@marquac, what do you think about sending Tom some Canadian Tire money instead?

My favorite Bezos thing is that he looks like a maniac in EVERY picture. He has such an expressive face!

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&biw=1675&bih=1328&q=bezos&oq=bezos

Jeff “Jim Jones” Bezos.

Now the hit squad will come to my house and shoot me in the face…

Send him some Ice Capps and Timbits from Tim Hortons, he will like them almost as much as Sarah Palin.

Uuugh, that would not be a very nice thing to do. A foie gras poutine would be a much better gift, but I don’t think that is legal anymore in California.

Nothing a Ghost concert can’t fix. ;)

is the upper-right-corner patreon icon broken for anyone else?

It was, it should be fixed now.

seems still broken for me… I will check again tomorrow (the link is ok, just not the icon which is 404 –
https://forum.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/b/beae710e537ce6aba7181784629d09588fd9f0f1_1_690x245.png

)

Sorry, forgot to change it on other theme components as well. Should be ok now.

@tomchick It’s looking like Patreon might have some rough waters ahead. Might be worth paying attention to where this goes. It turns out that VC firms are greedy.

You’ll have to click through to read the various tweets and articles associated with this one.

Okay but more importantly, Patreon was founded by the guy from Pomplamoose!? 🤯

Yes. Welcome to 6 years ago. :)

Back then, as now, making a living from YouTube videos was difficult and unreliable. Hence Patreon.

Sounds like instead of raising VC, Patreon should have set up a Patreon for themselves.

I’m not sure if this is where this fits, but is @tomchick going to publish fewer written video game reviews from now on?

They used to come out at a rate of one review every two weeks, but now it’s maybe one every two months. They’re my favorite part of the site. That and Kellywand’s “opsises”

I also miss the written video game reviews. :(

I figured we’d get one for Days Gone, as he seemed to really enjoy streaming it.