Rest in peace, Scott McKinnon, aka Mink Staccato

Title Rest in peace, Scott McKinnon, aka Mink Staccato
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Uncategorized
When March 31, 2011

When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good..

Read the full article

I'm thankful he was part of the community here, & that he had an opportunity to share some of his experiences with us on the forum & with you on the podcast. My condolences to all who knew him.

That's so terrible to hear. I don't profess to be part of the community, but I follow things on Quarter to Three avidly and always remembered Scott's podcast as one of the most charismatic and sincere. Truly a loss, to those who knew him and to us who never got a chance to.

I'm fairly new to being active in the forums so I didn't know him well, but I do listen to all the podcast and enjoyed his. May he rest in peace, and my condolences to his friends and family.

I am even more saddened by the fact that he and I lived in the same town all this time and I never had the pleasure of meeting him. A real loss for both of these beautiful, odd little communities.

R.I.P.

That is terrible and tragic news, to which my first response was disbelief. RIP.

My condolences to those who knew him personally.

Rest in peace Scott McKinnon.

Tom, that was a very nice obituary.

I think that's, in some part, a way he'd like to be remembered.

I'm terribly sorry to hear of his passing. I can't say I had the pleasure of interacting with him on the forums, but I hope he's found the peace he couldn't find in life.

Hard to believe. His personality came through so strongly on the podcast, I feel like I knew him, just a little tiny bit. R.I.P.

I always liked to hear his advice and wisdom on the art of Pinball. This is really sad.

Really sad news, I only knew you from your astonishing pinball scores. Rest peacefully Scott.

:(

My condolences to his friends and family.

My condolences as well. I'm shocked -- I really enjoyed the podcast featuring him, and it's hard to reconcile the obvious energy and good-humored nature on display there with this news today.

I'm am very saddened at Scott's passing and my heart goes out to everyone that loved him. From the podcast you and he did Tom I felt that he had a great joy for life.

Thank You Tom and everybody for the kind words.

Scott was one of a kind and I miss him so much.

If anyone has any similar feelings, let some good come from this - Please talk to somebody, tell somebody.

~bluejackalope~