RIP Barbara Bush

Actually in this case they apparently we’re afraid of protesters if he went, so someone suggested he stay away

Also, Barbara Bush hated him, since he’s such a piece of shit.

Yeah, it’s not so much his behavior today that’s the problem but everyday leading up to today.

But today also.

It’s tomorrow I’m worried about.

Melania Trump is there, and this was a very lovely thing for her to do.

Honestly, I don’t see an issue with a sitting president not attending an event like that. It’s not as if they had any sort of personal friendship. But out of respect he could take a day’s break from his childish, moronic tweets. But he can’t even do that, because he’s such a lowlife.

I would use “protesters” as an excuse too so the Orange Baboon didn’t show up and embarrass himself and everyone attending.

Someone is going to be very upset

It’s pathetic how almost every Republican is weeping over her death and talking about how amazing she was, while at the same time constantly voting against her championed cause. Unless they assume that Barbara only wanted the white charter kids educated I suppose.

I could like Melania, if she hadn’t married Donald Trump.

He’s busy chatting to Stallone about the 2004 documentary Unforgivable Blackness.

All the Bushes hate him. And he hates the Obamas.

He’s not a former president… yet.

We can only hope he joins the club soon.

GHWB is the first president since Hoover to outlive his wife. Unfortunately, I can’t see him lingering too much longer now that the longtime love of his life is gone.

There’s no way Shitgibbon could dodge that funeral, but the Bush family also despises him. So bizarre.

Barack Obama didn’t attend Nancy Reagan’s funeral, Michelle Obama did.

Yeah, I don’t see this as unusual, but it is interesting to note that Obama missed it due to an actual scheduled obligation, and didn’t spend the day golfing and shit tweeting.

I remember when she broke her leg sledding with her grandchildren at 65 years of age. You do not get a cooler grandma than that.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/14/us/first-lady-breaks-a-leg-in-a-sledding-mishap.html

G. H. W. Bush is in intensive care now. Sounds like he’s going to pass on pretty soon.

I guess it was inevitable.