RIP Debbie Reynolds....

What a terrible blow to the family. She passed away today after suffering a massive stroke at her son’s home in California.

Not enough prayers for that family having to go through all this. She was 84.

Well how super shitty is that.

Well fuck.

I mean, they’re barely having time to come to grips with losing Carrie, and now this?

Wow, what a horrible, horrible thing. How must it feel to be the son right now? Geezus.

Carrie Fisher watching mom from the wings.

Jesus almighty that is just crazy to hear, so many prayers for that family.

Couldn’t help it. I laughed. So goddamned true, and Carrie would’ve been the first one to make that joke.

Proof that there is no loving God.

Kind of depends on how awesome heaven is, doesn’t it?

Damn. RIP Debbie Reynolds.

I always enjoyed watching Debbie Reynolds and so sorry she had to go knowing her daughter had passed away.

Understandable that a mom could go after her daughter died young.

My wife was working as a waitress many years ago at a wedding facility. She came home one night and told me the saddest story I had ever heard. The father of the groom died of a heart attack at home while his mom was out shopping. When she arrived home and found him, she also had a massive heart attack and passed away on the very same day. This was one week before the wedding.

2016 continues to be shitty and just refuse to let go! Sucks!!

Wow. Her son (Carrie’s brother) and the rest of the extended family must be devastated. How terrible for them, and my sincere condolences go out to them.

Check local listings. In honor of Debbie Reynolds and constant recent comparisons to La La Land, Singin’ In The Rain will be shown in theaters nationwide tomorrow on the 15th (65th anniverary of release) and the 18th, on Wednesday.

Definitely a movie worth seeing on the big screen, if you can.