RIP Madelyn Dunham

Thanks for raising Barack Obama right.

I cannot imagine what is going through the Senator’s mind right now.

Quizzical look.

How heartbreaking…

Holy crap, that is tough news. R.I.P.

Such tragic timing, it’s a shame she couldn’t make it just a few more days.

On the coldly political note:
John McCain must feel like he’s cursed, the news the day before the election is now going to be filled with reports about Obama and his poor late (white) grandmother who raised him.

And the right-wing blogs will be insinuating (or maybe just saying) that he had her killed to capture the last news cycle before the election…

Bet’ya.

It is actually kind of ironic to me: the wingnuts yakked for years that the Clintons had had people killed, and yet the only person that I KNOW in political life actually ever shot anyone was Dick Cheney.

If this were a TV movie, Obama would be guaranteed to win now, because it’s the next step in the formula.

As awful as that sounds, I expect something like that also.

RIP Madelyn Dunham.

But, its not. It’s more of a "Terrible Disney Movie" where the hockey mom ends up vice president somehow :(

I’ve been waiting for a nuclear power plant in Arizona to melt down, as this campaign seemed oddly familiar.

Wow, that’s really a shame.

Little Green Footballs is being very good, very respectful. Free Republic, on the other hand…although the mods are apparently deleting some of the worst of it.

Fox news BB…

“No she didn’t! She died back in August. The Obama team said, put her on ice, we can use this to benifit the election later. So in October, they said, “well its time to make grandma sick” so Obama goes to visit her, She broke her hip! Now the day before the election, she dies. Of a long battle with cancer? When did the cancer pop up? All to get last minute pitty votes! Think I’m cold and calous? No just honest, and will not let the wool be pulled over my eyes. I predicted her death the day before the election right after they said she broke her hip!”

So now, no one who raised him, is with him to see what a great position he can assume tommorow :(

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123969/posts?q=1&;page=94#94

So…they bitch about him visiting his grandmother in October as “wasteful” and now they are bitching how he didn’t spend enough time visiting her.

Man, there really are some crazy nutjobs over there.

freepers.

Favorite Wacky nutjob comment…

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123969/posts?q=1&;page=94#94

So…they bitch about him visiting his grandmother in October as “wasteful” and now they are bitching how he didn’t spend enough time visiting her.

Man, there really are some crazy nutjobs over there.

“They” aren’t some monolithic force that bashes Obama. There are some right bastards over there, but just as importantly there are a ton of people objecting to the bastards.

Fair enough. Sorry for the mislabeling.

I’m sure that what’s going thru his mind right now is sadness. :(.

My mom passed away two days before I got my Ph. D. I would have given anything to have her there to share my joy. I’m sure Barack Obama feels the same way, or will tomorrow, God willing.