RIP Matt Perkins

we hardly knew you and you’re already banned

so long and thanks for all the felches, err i mean fishes… FISHES

…and what’s the reason the other people in that thread weren’t banned?

I think we need a formal inquiry in to this.

Independent tribunal in the Hague is thwarted by the apparent death of the indicted individuals. Further investigation revealed that it was not by poisoning, but by porpoise seppuku. Throngs gathered outside the QT3 government building to protest the death of the offenders, as they believe that it is now a miscarriage of justice.

He forgot the smiley. That’s grounds for banning, right there.

Based on that thread, how the hell did Matt Perkins get banned?

… I think the gentle touching bounced off Whitta’s invulnerability shield.

Eh, I don’t get it. What Matt said was tamer than what a bunch of people had said before hand. I guess Gary’s just more useful to have around, or something.

Remember that The Entity doesn’t “gently touch” without at least some form of private messaging as warning or to touch base. I can only surmise that any subsequent banning is the direct result of such messages that the general populace is not privy to.

Matt wasn’t banned. No one from that thread was banned. They were sent the following PM:

Hey guys,

I’m pretty disappointed in the truly classless posts you each made or commented on in the thread about the new MMO magazine, particularly since I think most of you should know better. This isn’t an official warning or anything, but in the future, I hope you’ll all refrain from posting that kind of crap on my forum.

If anyone has a problem with the way the forum is being administered, please PM or email me to clarify what’s going on before trying to start some sort of rabble-rousing thread.

-Tom