Rise of Industry

http://www.kasedogames.com/rise-of-industry

RISE OF INDUSTRY INVITES YOU TO ENTER INTO A PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD BRIMMING WITH UNTAPPED POTENTIAL AND UNTOLD POSSIBILTIES
Build factories, construct efficient transport lines, move raw materials, produce finished goods, and arrange trade with the world’s developing cities, providing them with the resources they need to flourish - for as they grow and prosper, so do you.

I didn’t see this posted, and I often look forward to strategy titles even if I don’t buy a lot of them.

This is already on my wish list. I love a good economic sim.

I backed the failed kickstarter when it was called Project Automata, so was pleased to see they’d picked up publisher support recently to get it out the door.

Dabbled with the alpha/whatever version and got some strong Transport Tycoon vibes.

I like the teaser trailer!

Oh that’s the good shit. Immunna mainline that trailer if this game don’t launch soon :-D

I can’t wait for this.

Cool, I love industry! It’s one of my favorite things in a game. I’mma go play this now!

…oh, look, you jerks started another thread for a game that won’t be out in, like, forever.

-Tom

Thanks for the love guys. And don’t worry about the Q1 thing. It’ll be out in late Jan/early Feb :)

You had me at “efficient transport lines”.

I only have 6 friends who wishlisted this, what is wrong with you people.

The narrator sounds like the late Stewart McLean of the Vinyl Cafe.

It seems you can pre-order this on itch.io and it will give a Steam Key on release.

Also there is an alpha demo that can be tried for FREE! What is going on?!!?!?!!? Gonna give it a try later today, I predict my wallet gets tossed at the screen in the next 8 hours.

And look at these screen shots, I am already getting hot flashes.

I predict @tomchick will do a video and be in glorious Tomsplaining mode when this game comes out!

Oh baby!

If all those numbers reveal even more useful numbers and information via tool tips…

This looks good, but so did Banished early on, and that one was a disappointment.

Metal Gear Industry Rising!

Man, I am so buying into the alpha in a few weeks. This looks SO up all of my various alleys.

Was gonna say, this is like LOGistICAL with less puzzle and more tongue in cheek sociopolitical awareness!

Oh baby!
If all those numbers reveal even more useful numbers and information via tool tips…
This looks good, but so did Banished early on, and that one was a disappointment.

Hopefully we do a better job. I like to learn on other people’s mistakes :)

There is no accounting for some people’s taste.

And, let’s be honest, also a might bit prettier. ;)

…and more to it!! *

• poking Brian with a stick and slowly backing away…