Rising Sun PBF

Ok, I will go with the Harvest mandate. I’m also sending 2 coins to Fox, with the promise of 2 more coins and possibly a Ronin if Fox’s action benefits me.

Mandate choice sent to Fox @Mike_Cathcart

Alright, what the hell, let’s go with recruit. I believe @ironwulf starts?

bonsai

Okay, 1 bushi to Kyushu and 1 Bushi to Shikoku

@Thraeg next action is yours.

Reminder that the next phase is the second Kami phase:

Kami may change hands, the owners get their benefits, and the owners can move the Kami to any province. There will be one final Kami phase before the war phase.

I’ll recruit a bushi to Edo.

Next up is @Juan_Raigada

@Juan_Raigada Reminder for Lotus recruit action.

Bushi to Nagato

@Ex-SWoo for Turtle’s double Recruit.

2 Bushi in Edo

@RothdaTheTruculent next

bonsai
Am I mistaken on the recruit mandate? I thought you could summon one figure to each of your strongholds with the mandate chooser being able to summon an additional figure to any of their strongholds even if they already summoned there.

(Not trying to inconvenience my Turtle ally, but if I could have summoned both my bushi to the same stronghold I would have done my move differently)

You are correct! I’ll amend Turtle’s move to the only legal one. Dragonfly is the exception with their clan ability.

Oh - in that case can I replace the bushi in Kyoto for a shinto in Fuujin?

I will start things off by giving 2 coins to Fox, as promised.

As for the rest of this, man that is a tough choice. I looked at about 6 different moves and can’t tell that anyone of them are better than the others. I will reluctantly place 2 Bushi in Shikoku.

Actually, wait, scratch that and reverse it. If it’s not too late I’d like to put 1 Bushi in Shikoku and 1 in Oshu. Still 2 coins to Fox though.

Magic @Mike_Cathcart is next.

After Fox will follow the second Kami phase of Spring. Owners be thinking about where you want to move or place the Kami–after we see if Fox changes who owns what. The Kami moves will be made in Kami order from left to right: Hachiman, Amaterasu, Fujin, and Tsukuyoki, assuming the order matters to anyone.