Robertson to take out hit on Dover, Pennsylvania

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051110/ts_nm/religion_robertson_dc

Yeah, I think he just became officially irrelevant.

What a fucking nutcase.

Cute girl tho.

But I thought Intelligent Design had nothing to do with religion? Oops!

Oh, and for the video:
http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/

(scroll down, first quicktime link)

Yeah, Scry’s right…I thought Intelligent Design wasn’t about religion. It’s just an alternate scientific theory as opposed to evolution, right? So why does Robertson care?

If ever there was an empty threat, there it was.

:)

He must be a scientist too!

Someone playing CoV needs to make a Pat Robertson villain.

So, how about O’Reilly saying terrorists should blow up San Francisco, and the rest of the country shouldn’t care? “Kill Liberals” is the new cry of desperation for right wing wackos who don’t have the balls to face the fact that the neocons are destroying their conservative reputation.

What kind of Villian would he be? I think maybe a mastermind with zombies because anyone who thinks he has anything worth hearing has to be brain dead.

Not cute in any classic sense of the word other than the fact that when your in high school you are always a bit cuter even if you are ugly just because your horrific genes haven’t aged you into the flabby grotesque monster you are destined to become. Since about 93.4% of the internet was built on “barely legal” and/or “sexy co-eds” I may be onto something here…

What were we talking about again?

Funny thing is that if a Muslim cleric said the same thing we’d put out an arrest warrent for him. I’m all for the government grabbing Pat Robertson and waterboarding him until he tells us what he has planned for Pensylvania.

[quote=“hermyhermit”]

Not cute in any classic sense of the word other than the fact that when your in high school you are always a bit cuter even if you are ugly just because your horrific genes haven’t aged you into the flabby grotesque monster you are destined to become. Since about 93.4% of the internet was built on “barely legal” and/or “sexy co-eds” I may be onto something here…

What were we talking about again?[/quote]

Something about teens in Catholic schoolgirl uniforms?

Never heard of the guy before today but sounds like a nutjob. Anyone who recommends assassinating people isn’t being at all consistent with their “christian” ethos.

There is no inconsistency. You must do as Pat Robertson says, and Pat Robertson must do whatever the goblin in his head tells him to. It is as it was, it is as it is, and it is as it ever shall be.

I don’t mean to be too hard on you, but clearly you are still struggling with the basics of applied Christianity.

PS – The goblin is extremely interested in Pat Robertson’s political future.

Why isn’t this considered a terrorist threat?

If I were God I would sue Pat Robertson for defamation of character.

Maybe a CoV Dominator? I wonder if I can rig some emotes to use Robertson quotes as he’s dishing his mindbending powers out?

At any rate, Solomani, it’s astounding you haven’t heard of Pat Robertson. Along with folks like Dobson and Falwell and Reed, he’s a prime example of why some people really are hostile and paranoid about what the Religious Right is actually up to.

PS: You do get style points for having a Traveller reference as a handle.

Christians can’t be terrorists. We do not torture, and even if we did, we wouldn’t be torturers.