Robertson to take out hit on Dover, Pennsylvania

LOL thanks been my handle since 91. I guess I have not heard of him since I am not American.

I see. So to truly understand Christianity its better to study Pizzaro as opposed to Jesus? I think that’s been my fundamental mistake for decades!

:)

Or send your giant turtle to poop in his food storage.

I see. So to truly understand Christianity its better to study Pizzaro as opposed to Jesus? I think that’s been my fundamental mistake for decades!

:)[/quote]

Now I know some people take soccer as their religion, but Pizarro? C’mon, the guy isn’t as good as Makaay or Klose.

:D

Christians can’t be terrorists. We do not torture, and even if we did, we wouldn’t be torturers.[/quote]

You have forgotten… The Spanish Inquisition!

Traveller is a sci fi roleplaying game. Solomani is the name of one of the human empires and also the name of its people. If it has another meaning then I’m the one that’s clueless.

Or send your giant turtle to poop in his food storage.[/quote]

World Turtle or Galaxy Tortoise? Please Clarify.

I don’t remember that particular O’Reillyism. Not saying it didn’t happen, I’ll believe it, I just couldn’t find a working link for it.

Anyhow, kill anyone is always the preferred hyperbole of angry people. There is no direct proportional relationship between its use and the amount of balls.

I don’t remember that particular O’Reillyism. Not saying it didn’t happen, I’ll believe it, I just couldn’t find a working link for it.[/quote]
Link

That is exactly correct. Its pseudo-latin for “Men from Sol”. Originally spelled solomanii to make it look more latin as well.

:)[/quote]

Now I know some people take soccer as their religion, but Pizarro? C’mon, the guy isn’t as good as Makaay or Klose.

:D[/quote]

Pizzaro the Conquistador. You know killing and enslaving people for the glory of god and all that jazz.

That is exactly correct. Its pseudo-latin for “Men from Sol”. Originally spelled solomanii to make it look more latin as well.[/quote]

The Zhodani will rule. Look into your mind. You know it to be true.

That is exactly correct. Its pseudo-latin for “Men from Sol”. Originally spelled solomanii to make it look more latin as well.[/quote]

The Zhodani will rule. Look into your mind. You know it to be true.[/quote]

BAH! THE RULE OF MAN! The Solomani will rise from the ashes and reclaim the homeworld!