Rocket League

I’ve been doing the aerial drills like you suggested. It’s been highly damaging to my self-esteem, but I am getting better. At the very least, I’ve learned that I have to slow down if I’m going to have any chance of timing my jumps right.

Hi, are you still playing in the Rocket League? I lie at home with my broken leg, a little bored and I would like to find my friends to play in RL and make some Rocket League trade with you. I’ve got crates for sell and I want to buy Rocket League items https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league

Whatever happened to playing Quake and Eve?

SALTY!

I love it.

@Chappers forced me into playing this wrist torturer. I am horrible at it. Beyond horrible. I have no spatial awareness at all: if I watch the ball, I fail to see where it’s going to fall, so I have been playing with the free camera instead, but I still have tons of issues try to apply any control whatsoever. Something that is really bothering me is that I feel like I am never aware of where the enemy or my team mates are and that I am missing something obvious. Is there a way to tell? do you have to do a routine scan around you at all time?

@Otagan is the man. Let him show you the way.

I play with the ball cam on about 95% of the time, occasionally switching it off so I can look directly in front of me (and not accidentally bump someone), but otherwise I’ll flick the control stick every so often (while in ball cam) so I can have a rough idea of where the other players are.

I have this in the switch but the ping times are always twice what I get in the Xbox (40 vs 80-100). Is this normal?

Both are via WiFi btw.

This is FTP now right? It’s free on Epic as of now… but also with a $10 Epic coupon if you grab it today.

Battle Royale mode.