Rocket League

Neo Tokyo map coming for free.

Two premium cars will be available starting July 18th.

The Esper and Masamune.

Rumble Mode coming for free. Adds a bunch of power-ups and crazy effects to the game.

So awesome how these guys have been able to keep working on this game. Best Playstation Plus game ever.

The new Rumble mode is a lot of fun. It adds a lot of interesting chaos to the average Rocket League match. With everyone learning how to use the power-ups right now there’s a lot of clumsy, hilarious stuff going on, but I’m having a blast.

I’ve been getting a kick out of it.

Toys.

[quote]
Starting this Spring, 12 of our iconic Battle-Cars will be available for purchase as Racers, with each car housed in its own miniature Rocket Ball. These Original Minis will be similar to the toy cars we all grew up with (or if you’re me, still play with now). Pull the Racer back on the carpet or floor, wait as the power ratchet up, and let it fly!

We’re also bringing some unique in-game content with these new Original Minis, as some of the Racers will include a code that can be redeemed in Rocket League for a special Rocket Trail and Wheel![/quote]

Our very own Tom Chick will be finally streaming this for Request Wednesday!

Glorious.

If anybody wants to play, I have a private server open: QT3 p/word sarahpalin

I am not very good. Playing right now

I would but I actually have a crappy connection right now.

I had to leave for family stuff, but that was a lot of fun! Despite being horrible, I’d be happy to play more often!

Is this the kind of game where you’re expected to be on headset with your teammates?

No, just type if you can, or use the pre-made replies. I use the pre-made curse gibberish a lot! :D

This was a nice change of pace, coming from Fortnite and Antihero.

I actually connected to McMaster’s Teamspeak server to see if any of you were there, but it was vacant! I can’t make too much of a ruckus since I have a house full of sleeping folks on weeknights, but it’d be cathartic to curse Chapper’s goals off kickoff in realtime instead of typing it out!

Let’s schedule another one soon, it was fun.

Yeah that was pretty good! Even being crushed repeatedly under the boot heel of Otagan’s relentless march towards total car soccer victory :D

The Teamspeak server sounds like a good idea, too

That was fun, but I won’t blame anyone if I don’t get invited back next time. :)

If you all haven’t tried Rumble before, you might get a kick out of that. The randomized Mario Kart-style powerups tend to level the playing field (and ramp up the hilarity) after a few matches while you get accustomed to them.

Any of you guys want to play today?

Name the time and place, after dinner if possible. ;)

9PM EST? Same server details as last time? QT3 p/word : sarahpalin

Paging @mono @Otagan @Jack_Howitzer