Rocket League

If you really want me to join, then I can make myself available around that time.

My wife and I are going to see the local town players’ production of “How to Succeed in Business” tonight, so I can’t make it.

If anyone is still up late, I might be able to hop on 11ish EST for a few rounds.

It could be whomever is able to play, vs @Otagan and his AI bots, lol.

He will probably still win! D:

They also must be the novice AI bots, but I have a feeling it won’t help :D

Not sure if I’ll be available tonight, probably going out with the gf since it’s one of her only nights off (she works nights at a lab) but I’ll play it by ear. If I’m around later I’ll see if you chaps are still playing.

I’ll try to be around. But I’m pretty terrible, too.

All are welcome, be on Otagan’s team if you want to win.

I played a few matches with AI bots earlier today. 3v3 Pro level AI. We won a couple of games, where I kicked butt. I saved both replays to bask in my glory.

I watched the replays w/ my kids.

I was utterly atrocious, but lucked into some glancing bounces. Seriously, just driving in reverse away from the action and constantly speeding past the ball without even touching it. My kids were just yukkin’ it up.

Putting the kids to bed guys so start without me, I will be there shortly.

On my way!

Not sure why I was disconnecting after every match :(

Even the BBC love Rocket League.

It was fun hopping on and being soundly beaten by Otagan - I’m Lucifer Jones on steam if you see me on the server again.

Daagar, there was some weird thing where you and I got booted out to a different instance with mrcjhicks, but leaving and rejoining seemed to put me back in with Chappers. Not sure what in the world that was all about.

Otagan, you may not have finished saints row 4 but you are the Lord and King of rocket league, we bow down to you.

Yeah 3v1 and @Otagan kicked our asses.

Thanks for every teammate who had to carry me through matches tonight! That was a lot of fun, even though I am n00b.

@Otagan is it better to fix the camera on the ball or straight ahead?

I generally spend 95% of the time in ball cam, but I switch every so often when I’m moving away from the ball. If you happened to save any replays with me in the game, you can load one up and watch from my player view for an example.

Looking forward to doing that again someday! Maybe someday I can actually contribute instead of just being thrashed when Otagan is on the opposing team…

I’m considering buying this. Just one last question. Is it playable without a gamepad?