Rogue Warrior

Oh, man, I want an MP3 of that! No joke. That’s as good as anything in House of the Dead: Overkill.

BTW, did they get Rourke for this game before The Wrestler? I can’t imagine Bethesda/Rebellion could afford him once there was Wrestler buzz going.

-Tom

I’m pretty sure they got him after The Wrestler, but I’m basing that off of nothing.

Edit: Holy crap this game looks like shit.

If I were Mickey Rourke, I would have done that game before or after The Wrestler. I see it as free money since I’m sure the sessions went like this:

Mickey Rourke walks in with his tiny dog, sunglasses, and fur coat. He grabs the 12 pages of fuck variation and goes into the studio.

“Get fucking dead, bag of shit fuck”
“That was great, Mr. Rourke… but could we try it again with a little more smile?”
“Blow my cock. I’m just gonna speed read the rest of these and be done in 15”
“Perfect, Mr. Rourke”
“And make the check out to Michael Rourke. Make sure you sign it Mr. Star-Fucking Moneybags.”

This NSFW review of the game makes it seem like the must-rent of the year.

“Get. Dead. Fuckbag.” That just became my new favorite phrase. I can’t wait to break that shit out at Christmas.

“Switching to night vision goggles because I rule the night.”

Awesome.

THAT soundtrack alone could sell this game.

SamF7

He’s Mickey Rourke. I can imagine just about anything where that rascal is concerned.

I think soundboarders are gonna have a ball with this.

So the title of this game is “How many different ways can we show you stealth killing a unsuspecting Russian solider”

I laughed my ass off.

19 motherfucking 86

haha

This game is in your motherfucking face!

Holy shit that review is awesome.

President Regan says “FUCK YOU!”

Haha, nicely done Giant Bomb.

It’s a fuckin’ quick look you fuckin’ commie piece of shit.

The whole fucking quick look was fucking awesome. Bitches.

Fuck you.

That’s even worse and more insipid than the game seems to be. Are all of the Giant Bomb videos this unwatchable?

Well, they gave this game some “special treatment”.

You must be one of those motherfucking cock sucking humorless lesbian bitches we’ve heard about. Dick wad.