Roles Tom Chick Could Conceivably Take in Movies

Peter Parker in the next Spiderman.

Gob Bluth?

I think we need to cross this thread with the “least convincing movie couples” thread and ask ourselves the obvious: which films would’ve worked better had Tom been the romantic lead?

I for one am convinced sparks would’ve flown in “Daredevil” had Tom taken Jennifer Garner’s role.

This is all because he went and bought a gay-ass Honda Fit, isn’t it? Look, Honda Fits are awesome cars and there is nothing gay about them!

Not inherently, but they are very popular with gay men for whatever reason.

I think they are popular with pretty much every segment of the population.

I doubt there are hard numbers at this point, but the stereotype holds true, anecdotally. Everyone I know who owns one is gay. Except Tom, assuming he really did buy one.

brian rubin owns one. not gay

my father-in-law owns one. not gay

actually i don’t know anyone who owns one who is gay

Then why bring it up?

It’s not our fault your Gaydar is broken.

http://gaylife.about.com/od/entertainment/ss/topgaycars2010.htm <-- Honda Fit did not make the list

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/fashion/12cars.html <-- neither this one

Now a New Beetle? Ultra-gay. Subaru Outback? “Lesbaru!!!” Gay-ass Honda Fit? Naw.

Why, to derail the thread, of course.

More like Honda SHIT

(This thread isn’t supposed to hurt anyone’s feelings, right? That wouldn’t be fun.)

I’d like to see Tom star in a Westernized update of The Five Chinese Brothers. Every one of the brothers has some sort of superpower, but they never make a big deal out of it…until it’s time to help one of their own. Sam Shepard, Daniel Day-Lewis, Henry Rollins, Adrien Brody, and Tom Chick, assemble! Use your mystical prowess to win the battle of the bands at the end of the movie!

Go on, put some glasses and a wig on that pic up there and see if it doesn’t work!

SO YA…THOUGHT YA…MIGHT LIKE TOOOO GO TO THE SHOW

And this last one in large part because Tom has no idea who he is.