Rumors: Governor of Texas getting divorced and

The current governor of Texas, Rick Perry, the Republican that replaced Geroge Bush, is apparently being served with divorce papers, and well, there’s rumors flying around that are absolutely crazy, and if true, well, shit, I don’t know what will happen.

The rumor is that Rick Perry has been having extramarital affairs with men.

Sleaze? Hypocrisy? Sex? Time to start hitting refresh on the drudgereport.com.

Wow. If a camera got into the court there, it’d sink the ratings of any reality TV show.

He should have become the governor of California instead. :P

The Texas sodomy law was struck down, what’s the big deal?

Apparently you don’t get it. In the GOP worldview, only Democrats and liberals can be gay. Heh.

That’s some rumor. Daaamn.

Apparently you don’t get it. In the GOP worldview, only Democrats and liberals can be gay. Heh.[/quote]

Maybe I should adopt the gay smilies whenever I tell a joke, although it would take the “edge” off. :?

Republicans can’t be gays! It’s unthinkable!

(Not.)

I heard this rumor too. From a friend who works with a woman who has familial ties to the Texas governor’s mansion’s staff.

This rumor has been widespread in Austin for a couple of days…

That guy in the background seems to have known all along.

This will be absolutely hilarious if it’s true.

Behind every out of focus gay governor is a black man with a cowboy hat?

Hah! That’d make a solid bumper-sticker :) Though since, what, thirty or so people would get the joke, it’d probably offend everybody on the planet in one way or another. Gay governors, black ranchers, people without depth perception abilities…