Running is hard (flash game)

I actually did, having seen the latest ZP, but this is a good 2nd runner, excuse the pun.

It’s a little hard to pick up the sequence…but it’s coming along with sufficient practice…and then it drops dead at 3.9 meters.
I think the mechanic is pretty well made. The emergent outcome is that there isn’t quite the one fixed set of key strokes and timing sequence that leads to success, you can run as either a left handed or as a right handed character would, and there are probably even more sequences that can make the leg work…work. Pretty interesting.

I’d like to see the real master who actually manages to make this guy run in reverse.
Now that’d take some skill.

I’d actually like to see some video of him running consistently. Everything on youtube is just “shuffle to 100” or fall over after 10 yards

There are YouTube videos of this game?

Boring.

I’m sorry, that’s an adjective, not a noun.

There are YouTube videos of virtually every game ever made.

Inspirational. Almost made me cry.

this game is hilarious

I hate annotations so much. It’s like they realized that no one with a functioning brain read Youtube comments, so they developed a system to make the comments display on top of the video.

I dunno, the “I GOT YOU, I GOT YOU GOOD!” when he knocked over the hurdle was pretty great.

OK, that’s not bad, but as soon as I see one I turn them off. If the first one had been better than “oshit a mouse cursor” I might not have, but that’s not exactly putting your best foot forward.

Dude, it’s Youtube, not NBC.

Dude, you can’t criticize humor and simultaneously post a pun that horrible. I’m going to have to ask to see your Funny license.

Crap.

Free running is somewhat less difficult.

Now that is fun.

That’s pretty cool.

Bumping this to link to the finished Mirror’s Edge 2D. I enjoyed this game more than the real thing, so I’m glad to see it wasn’t abandoned when the game came out.

I am sorry to inform you that this is not the Mirror’s Edge thread.

EDIT: Well, don’t I look stupid. I didn’t realize that ‘Free running’ game was based on Mirror’s Edge as I never clicked it. Sorry, bahimiron.