Santa Clarita Diet - Drew Barrymore's Netflix zombie show

iZombie is way better than it has any right to be.

Santa Clarita Diet was great as well, but pretty much how I expected it to be.

S2 is coming.

https://youtu.be/J4zP2I0PkUE

March 23rd! So excited for this.

Man, I didn’t realize how much I missed this show until I watched the trailer. Tempted to watch it again before the next season airs, actually. So much fun.

Penultimate episode and it’s been firing on all cylinders, really enjoyed this season.

Where are the fucking lizards?!

I don’t know. For me this season hasn’t been as compelling as the first, and I almost have to force myself to watch it.

Given the lack of responses to this thread I don’t think you are alone, but I just loved it. Even Drew Barrymore, who I am not normally a fan of.

I enjoyed it. Might be a symptom of me binging the show in a day but a few times the joke format of [crazy zombie thing], [crazy zombie thing], [normal suburban life punchline] wore thin on me.

I actually intended to post here after I watched it - it hooked me from the start and I couldn’t stop watching until I wrapped the entire thing up inside of a week for the first season, but this season grabbed me harder for whatever reason and I watched the entire thing inside of a single 12 hour period and was bummed when it was over.

I love the writing and dialog so much, it’s so damned snappy and fun, and the situations and characters are just perfect. This is one of my favorite shows, and everyone brings their A game, it seems to me.

I wanted to post but then I would just repeat your post. Watched both seasons in two days and wish there was more. It is just so perfect, the cast, the dialogue, everything.

Thirded.
I can’t believe I almost didn’t watch this because of Netflix’ horrible marketing.
Thank God for these forums.
After having binged in a day the first season, I am treating myself the second season, one episode before sleep at a time.
Not only are the leads adorable: but the guest stars in this!
This show doesn’t only manage the usual chuckle, it makes me laugh out loud once per episode. So refreshing.

Thanks for all the buzz here. I wouldn’t have put this on my rotation otherwise but like the others here, I found the acting and dialogue absolutely fantastic. Binged this over a few days and can’t wait for more!

Season 3 is out! I need to finish up The OA Part 2 but this is next on the list.

I can’t remember if I ever saw Season 2 or not. I think I only saw Season 1, but I’m not sure.

I binged S3 today and it keeps the quality, still fantastic. Holy crap that cliffhanger though, if netflix cancels this I will be pissed.

Also, Garry! Alan Tudyk now. Still awesome though.

They should get Gina Torres to play him next season.

I would not mind at all if they went through the entire Firefly cast :D

Yaaaaaayyyyyy! I love this show and it’s just in time for this sick day.

This season is outstanding. Up through episode 6 so far and feel like it’s better than S2 (which I really liked).

I just finished S3 (sick day!) and imo it’s the best season yet. Just wonderful.