Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

Those motherfuckers!

If there was anything this crazy Trump administration was missing, it’s infighting to the point of spilling out publically to every major media organization.

https://twitter.com/RohdeD/status/890678680145584128

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

He cryptically suggested that he had more information about White House aides. “O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago,” he said. “This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice.”

“What?” I interjected.

“Well, the felony, they’re gonna get prosecuted, probably, for the felony.” He added, “The lie detector starts—” but then he changed the subject and returned to what he thought was the illegal leak of his financial-disclosure forms. I asked if the President knew all of this.

“Well, he doesn’t know the extent of all that, he knows about some of that, but he’ll know about the rest of it first thing tomorrow morning when I see him.”

Scaramucci said he had to get going. “Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy crazy.”

Scaramucci then made a plea to viewers. “Let me tell you something about myself,” he said. “I am a straight shooter.”

This is easily top 10 – maybe top 5 – most insane things to come out of this White House so far.

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

Holy crap. This guy.

Was Bannon in Saving Silverman?

He’s like a filthy, coked-up sycophant from a Scorsese film. No wonder Trump loves him.

I’m starting to respect Spicey a tiny bit more for resigning in objection to this yahoo.

Top. Men.

No way, this guy is way more amusing than spicer already.

Spicer just lied to us, and I guess stole a mini fridge.

This guy is just punching everyone in the white house in the nuts like some crazy spider monkey. This is awesome.

Ha, that’s great. Then he runs away yelling “Eh, fuhgeddaboudit!”

This dude seems like he watched Malcolm Tucker on The Thick of It and thought, “that’s my hero!”

SNL is gonna be amazing.

“It’s the same mindset where you have such a limited amount of time to get as much as possible,” Kirkpatrick tells TIME. “If you’re lucky you come away with three good pictures. But I know from going into those experiences it’s important to pay attention to other people in the room aside from the president because that can be storytelling in itself.”

This image certainly proves that concept.

Priebus, his hand resting on a couch, appears fixated on Scaramucci, who with thumbs tucked into his pants, is looking in Priebus’ direction. “It’s so hard to say what exactly the exchange is that’s happening there,” Kirkpatrick says. “It doesn’t seem like it could be anything but that representation for what people think is happening in the White House.”

Kirkpatrick “wasn’t looking to make that picture.” He wasn’t too aware of the tension between the two aides that has captivated tweets and headlines and airwaves. “I was just reacting to what I saw in front of me when I had a second to look away from the president,” he adds. “But I couldn’t tell you if they were staring each other down the entire time. I don’t know. I got lucky that they looked at each other for that split second.”

Please, this guy is no Malcolm Fucking Tucker (who should be everyone’s god damned hero).

I was about to start a thread after reading the New Yorker piece.

Scaramucci is the best white house communication director ever.

Bill Crystal take down is fun to watch.

http://img.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/watch-cnn-panel-laughs-trump-supporters-face-over-his-desperate-spin-leaks