Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

What are the odds he gets fired before he starts work? (His actual start date isn’t until August 15th.)

Cocksuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Just when you think the Trump circus can’t get any more embarrassing, they pull something else out of a sewer to put on display.

Bill Crystal, even if you don’t like him or his politics, is a smart guy. He is a conservative intellectual. Any argument between him and a hack like Ferguson just makes the Trump supporter look like the imbecile they are, because the intellect gradient is so severe.

What in the serious fuck is going on. Is this for real?

I seriously have no idea what tomorrow will bring.

Tomorrow Scaramucci tweets an image of Steve Zahn from Saving Silverman trying to blow himself, with Bannon’s face photoshopped in.

When did Billy Crystal become a conservative commentariat?

Bill Kristol, however ;)

(Yes I know the original error was not yours. I see you @Strollen )

Oh lookit here boys, we got ourselves a reader!

I’m glad to see that the swamp draining is going so well.

Breitbart said this today in an article I’m reluctant to link to: “Move over President Donald Trump. You are yesterday’s news. It seems like this is now The Anthony Scaramucci Show. And Trump better get used to it.”

Trump is gonna freak out over that.

Pretty sure that was Bannon’s intent :)

(NSFW, but what is anymore?)

Obviously you have to get all the swamp into Washington before you can start draining it.

In which the new director of comms gets, uh. . . “played” by a wily media reporter who, um. . . listened to him talk freely?

THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST yall

OMG that’s amazing.

He’s such a trusting soul…