Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

We’re going to need more gifs.

The sound you hear is all the late-night comedy writers crying out in anguish as Trump stomps on their deadlines yet again. (Not to mention taking away a comedy goldmine.)

Holy shit.

Mooch lost his marriage, missed the birth of his kid, and became a national laughingstock for 10 days as White House comms director.

That is nuclear level dignity wraithing.

It occurs to me that it’s probably a lot easier to find a mediocre replacement for a mediocre performer in NY commercial real estate than in national level politics. I assume that just randomly firing people was at least marginally effective in his previous experience (marginally effective, because, you know, the multiple bankruptcies).

Esp. given his proven inability to learn anything, I don’t think Trump really realizes that he’s going to just end up firing everybody who’s even a little bit competent at the roles they’re in, and replacing them with warm bodies just isn’t going to work.

Kakistocracy indeed.

Just got out of multi hour meetings, out of touch with what’s going on… and first thing I see is this:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think it’s funny how when I said, “This guy lasts 4 months” I was hilariously overestimating his tenure.

Maybe next to the underwater ‘But Her Emails’ sign will be a sign saying ‘At Least It Was Entertaining’

“I like to present a bill to congress, declaring that for as long as Trump and his administration are in office, the national anthem be changed to the Benny Hill theme.”

It should stay that way longer. There must be consequences to the election of 2016.

Also, the national bird should be changed to this guy:

Live footage of Anthony Scaramucci’s White House tenure:

At this rate, the next comms director will be fired before they’re born.

I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT. HAHAHA

When your idiot white male dominance politics hottaking goes bad…

The Mooch was the greatest White House Comms Director ever! PERIOD!

7 hours ago…