Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

A lot of people I respect are very afraid of Kelly, because he’s crazy and cruel but still effective and competent at implementation.

Highest Stock Market EVER, best economic numbers in years, unemployment lowest in 17 years, wages raising

None of which you had ANYTHING to do with because you’ve been in office seven months and haven’t passed one budget.

border secure

Then why do we need a wall?

S.C.

South Carolina?

No WH chaos!

Hahahahahha pull the other one!

Footage of him being fired:

Apparently the way it went down: Kelly had a key staff meeting and told the cabinet that they all report to him, and he reports to the President. Mooch said “I don’t report to you.”

And Kelly said, “You’re fired.”

Wow, The West Wing and this timeline are so very different.

The real question is, where did the Mooch get the silly idea that he didn’t report to the Chief of Staff?

(Everyone in the room starts staring at Donnie.)

I could totally see Trump doing that - not telling him otherwise but being vague about who reports to whom and just letting it become a bloodbath of a pecking order, like the Joker’s tryouts in Dark Knight.

https://twitter.com/CarlosLozadaWP/status/892110798398529536

The blink-and-you-missed-him former White House communications director is listed as deceased in the new Harvard Law School alumni directory, which arrived in alums’ mailboxes the very week that “The Mooch” became the most talked-about guy in politics. An asterisk by the 1989 graduate’s name indicates that he was reported dead since the last directory, which was published in 2011.

You’re dead to me.

I wonder if he’s regretting getting priebus fired…

In true reality TV fashion, can we vote for who becomes the new communications director? Because the Grimoire thread made me realize what a great fit Cleve would be in that role.

You know who else did that?

#dailygodwin

You know there’s no chaos at the White House when the president is tweeting “No WH chaos!”

But that would delay the release of the game for another three years!

The guy gets fired from his job a full two weeks before he officially starts it. This is “Two Weeks Notice” in the Trump White House.

Jesus, our government right now. I can’t even process it. The WH has a revolving door, congress keeps trying to pass terrible healthcare legislation for no logical reason, dozen of departments don’t even have acting directors still, and our foreign policy is non-existent (unless you count telling spouses of world leaders they’re attractive as foreign policy). North Korea actually looks STABLE compared to us right now.

Did he even last long enough to make the Post’s survivor front page?

I just love the fact that him being fired was leaked.

Preibus and Spicer have to just be loving this.

Two weeks tops.

The Mooch might try to take some consolation in thinking it can’t get any worse.

… but, of course, it can.

Oh damn.