Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

Aaauuuggghhhh! I’ve gone so very, very long without thinking of Ctrl-Alt-Del. It was so nice during that time.

Could not have happened to a more deserving person.

I just heard the news about the firing. Holy fartsticks, that was fast. Is this some sort of record for this position? Now Spicer can come back :D

He was in the job for negative fifteen days, so I’m going to go with yes.

For now.

If you graph the frequency at which people are being fired by the Trump administration, and the duration of their tenure at the white house, you see that we are approaching positive and negative asymptotes, respectively.

I predict that within 3 weeks, all humans who have ever lived on Earth will have been hired and retroactively fired by the current administration.

So, all right, maybe dumb question but - how was he giving statements to the press and such on behalf of the White House if he was not yet technically on the job? I mean, can you even fire a guy who hasn’t started yet? Just revoke his employment or some such? I guess it’s six of one, half dozen of the other really.

Called my brother (Trump fan) to gloat about the Scaramucci removal and see what he had to say. His reply went something like this, “Are you sure? I’ve been listening to Fox News all day (satellite radio), and they haven’t said anything about it.”

Way to keep the listeners informed.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/892171043997184000

I think Rick wins the internet for the night.

I’m not sure - from the Reagan administration Jack Koehler might have him beat. He resigned after a week for being a Nazi.

In 1987, Koehler, who was friends with Ronald Reagan, became the White House Communications Director. However, Koehler resigned after just one week in the White House after it became public that he had been a member of the Deutsches Jungvolk, a Nazi government youth division, when he was ten years old.

Wikipedia shows the dates for Koehler as : March 1, 1987 – March 13, 1987

So 12 days actually.

Scaramucci is listed as : July 25, 2017 - July 31, 2017

So 6 days! A new record! If Scaramucci would have been a member of the the Hitler youth, Trump might have kept him on longer.

We have been always at war with oceania

Only question is whether it will be Mooch 2024 or whether he’ll have a go in 2020.

If there were a god, he would be Ohio Congressman Michael Turner’s running mate.

Ah, the good old days! When White House officials actually resigned when people found out they were Nazis.

… Incidentally, nobody has mentioned Stephen Miller in weeks if not months. I’m not sure whether that means he’s been exiled from the inner circle for being a pal of Sessions, or he’s just smarter than the rest and keeping his head down.

I am becoming a fan of Alexandra Petri.