Scheduled Chat Time

A tree fell on a line during the storm Thursday night and we just got power and phone back this morning. So not only are all the appliances in my house blinking 12:00, but I missed chatting with more than one person in Qt3 chat. Damn eucalyptus trees.

[size=2]Sadly, all the strawberry popsicles in the freezer were ruined.[/size]

Aw, sorry to hear about the strawberry posicles, Sparky. And it’s a shame you missed the chat…But, hey – maybe next time.

So, I’m posting this at 12:30 AM EDT (-0500 GMT) Saturday morning. Only person in chat is Xaroc, and he’s not really there. :-)

I’m reinstalling all my apps after a Windows wipe, so I’ll be here for a while. Pop in!

Did this become some kind of quasi-regular thing? (if so, then I missed the boat :D )

Heh, sorry I left myself logged in at work.

– Xaroc

Nobody is ever there anymore when I visit…so I just type show tunes in ALL CAPS for a while. Understandably, this may be what’s keeping people away. I promise to lay off the Rogers & Hammerstein if it’ll get Met K to show up.

How about trying Sunday at 11 pm EDT?

Good way to insure you start next week as tired as you’d have been without the four-day weekend…

Only if you and Xarox break out into Rapper’s Delight when I show up. And I get to be Master Gee.

I’ll be there.

I will be there, if I don’t say much just assume I am still idling at work. ;)

– Xaroc