School shooting in Florida

Two people shot and killed at Central Michigan University dorm.

Deranged crazy insane monstrous madman at CMU - FBI should’ve taken his gun before this tragedy could occur! Why didn’t Obama take action when he could have?

So he’s white, then?

I’m just going with the odds. Probably white, male…may or may not have ties to Nazis and/or the GOP.

Of all people to unnecessarily treat those two entities as separate things, I’d never have guessed you, @rowe33!

I’m willing to believe that not all GOP are Nazis & vice versa. Both may be morally equivalent much of the time but they still maintain separate membership clubs.

Emma González Retweeted
Cameron Kasky
‏Verified account @cameron_kasky
18h18 hours ago

“Oh no, what should we do?”

“They’re totally right…”

“There’s no way for us to get out of this and still get our money…”

“I mean did you see the town hall?”

“Wait… hear me out: Video games.”

“That’s an awful idea”

“But if someone in a suit says it, they’ll buy it.”

So what Doublethink strategy are Republicans using to justify the Delta punishment in their minds?

On the day of the shooting, Douglas teacher was teaching a lesson on how groups like the NRA influence politics:

Holy crap, the comments on that article are a shining example of the idiocy of right wing America.

Well the GOP, Nazis, and NRA are family…what hurts one, hurts them all. Got to respect their loyalty!

Say what you like about the NRA, they DO reduce gun injuries every year like clockwork!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-28/for-these-three-days-nra-reduces-gun-injuries-research-shows?cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

I love how you just support this imaginary Trump that exists in your head and nowhere else, and use it as an excuse for what the actual Trump does in the real world.

Kind of reminds me of the poor homeless guy you’ll see stumbling along the side of the road, frantically gesturing, yelling randomly, just overall in poor shape. You feel sorry for him because he’s obviously crazy but there’s just not much you can do about it.

Damn. We were so close to just fucking ignoring him. Sad. :)

I don’t understand how the NRA blaming Grand Theft Auto doesn’t make 4chan and reddit rise up to oppose them. What’s worse than taking the government taking your guns must be NRA taking your games!

We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.