School shooting in Florida

So, the English education system, basically.

Or German, or Dutch.
I think Canada used to have a 5-year system for those going to college.

Looking at what it takes to get into school, I’d be screwed now.

I barely got accepted into a program that pretty much takes anyone.

My sister went back for her Masters after having kids, and found the process rather daunting. She was a pretty decent undergrad student a couple decades back and was only applying to local, regional-draw state universities and yet only got accepted by 1 out of 4. She then carried a 4.0 throughout the program and finished it in about a year and a half. The competition is real, in other words, but the only reason it exists at the level it does seems to be low supply (few slots for students due to the limited funding available) and high demand.

In short, same here, lol.

When my oldest daughter graduated from high school in 2007 I think, I had to have someone explain to me at the graduation how it was possible for anyone to have better than a 4.0 GPA. I think her school district had a 5.0 max at that time.

The kid refuses to back down or accept her shitty apology, and calls her out for it. Good on him!

Piece of crap Joe Walsh to David Hogg:

I’m sure that wording was coincidental.

Man, that is pathetic as hell. Probably feels like a tough guy for sure.

I like how he didn’t direct that tweet at the kid, because he knows what a pissed off teen and his millions of followers would do to him.

The grittiest courage, he “staked out a position” and subtweeted said position into the ether.

So now Cruz was bullied and the Parkland kids deserved it.
I shit you not.

Yeah, my daughter heard that particular smear from her birth father yesterday so it’s definitely making the rounds. (Emma is her hero so she was a little sad before she looked into it and discovered it was bullshit.)

Parkland kids ruined what could have been a great future GOP leader by triggering him into shooting them! Shame!

Fool me baby one more time

Next up - watch Emma Gonzalez tear up a picture of the pope!

I loved her in V for Vendetta.

Watch Emma Gonzalez sing this great song on German TV!

https://twitter.com/NukeMelbourne/status/979857683359580160?s=19

From looking at this guy’s feed, I am honestly not sure if it’s satire or just really crazy.

Isn’t it pretty obvious he’s trolling? His Twitter handle is @NukeMelbourne.

Poor Frau Ingraham.