Scorpion

Eh this season seems to be going nowhere, was hoping the Page / Tim dating story line would be over by now, but nope…

Tar pits episode was interesting at least, still gotta love the absurd things they come up with for these episodes.

And another season ends, overall the 2 episode finale was pretty good, I really liked Sly channeling his best Rogue One Saw Gerrera. Still far too much romance overall this year, glad the Happy/Doc and Paige/Walter stories are for the most part resolved.

Also Katharine McPhee at the end, yowza! :D

Seems I am the only one still watching…

I admit I had 11 episodes on the DVR, and now I am finally caught up… So this season has been a continuation of the all cast members must find love (Happy/Doc Walt/Paige now Sly?), that really was a big distraction last season and it just keeps being a topic they want to cover. 2 episodes remain.

Most episodes are still over the top, fun/dumb so I continue to watch.

Yep the last 2 episodes were disappointing and actually ended the series on a negative tone with Paige breaking up with Walter due to a love triangle he was in with Florence.

And Sylvester was the one who loved Florence, and he turns on Walter and quits.

Paige quits also. Doc and Happy also walk out.

2 weeks later… Walt tries to push Scorpion 2.0 as a new team vs Paige, Sly , Doc and Happy who created their own team (Centipede).

Yeah this season went to shit. I am actually glad it was canceled.