SCOTUS under Trump

Sure, Tom. I’m not gifted in debate, anything I say will be unoriginal because I am exposed to a lot of information and and that impacts how I express myself. My critical thinking skills are nowhere near as sharp as they should be. Remember when your teacher would assign a report on the Great Depression; you would have to read from several sources to learn about it, and then take time to add your own analysis and formulate a report. Why do I dislike Hillary Clinton, why do I think she is unfit to be the President. Some of the reasons are due to hearing others’ thoughts and opinions and I find I share them, some reasons are my own but I fail to articulate them well.

0r, even if I utter an original thought here, I won’t get any credit because the audience here is opposed to those points of view. And, decorum was what I was commenting on when I first waded into this bubble. many of the posters here remind me of Trumpo; they use the same flavor he uses except in opposition.

All I know about climate change is what I read or hear, from scientists’ articles, research and advocates for and against the belief what manmade factors are causing it. I have to form an opinion from that–like most people, I’m not a researcher. But long before Al Gore showed up, I had concerns about the impact we have on the environment. The US Navy is forming new strategies to operate in the formerly icebound Arctic, that tells me something. Alas, I think we’re doomed in the long run. People won’t go back to pre-electric technology or take steps to cut population without a lot of force.