Sdorica Sunset - Awesomely Illustrated Tile RPG for Mobile

I mostly just want my 30 crystalline every day. Not worried about rankings beyond that.

Nayas skin seems pretty game breaking from the skill descriptions, but I guess you could make that argument about several of the skill books. Hestia’s looks interesting, if not especially useful.

I can buy one now. A second one easily before they leave the shop. The third might be doable with some smashing.

I’m a bit torn as to whether I should get Naya skin, or save up for one of the meta skins like Ned/Yami/Yanbo (though I don’t actually have Yanbo yet.)

I foolishly followed a friend to Origin Library server, so I’m playing against beta players. Getting blue just through WT1-3 is tough for me. I’m happy if I can complete all 3 trials, more often not I fail at either WT2 or WT3 last battle (couldn’t beat WT3 last night.)

It seems decent but I don’t think it’s game breaking. As advisor it’s more or less a permanent -30% damage reduction, and situational damage boost for SSR yami. As a character she’s probably best paired with Tica, but only on some turns, and her own additional 2 orb damage is pretty weak (about same as her vanilla 1 orb + armor pen)

Yikes. Yeah, I don’t finish wt3 after the first 2-3 days of the week either.

The WTs are tough tonight. I managed to whittle through Dead End after ~100 turns. I couldn’t finish Self-Destruct with my B team. I don’t think Rejuvenation is possible with characters in the 48-52 lvl range.

Yes, the Friday set (just introduced a couple weeks ag is super hard). Bring Angelica for self-destruct. Have her armor the whole team as soon as the second wave starts. Get everyone’s health up with the armor transfuse buff before killing the bird. Likewise, her damage resist does reduce the reflected damage. Wave 4 has the same transfuse buff as wave 2.

Ahh! Thanks! I didn’t notice that wave 4 also had armor shift.

I’m in the purple zone for now(!) though I doubt it’ll last…

I think it takes a couple of turns before it kicks in, but it is there. The start of that wave can be really dicey, but once you get established, you are golden.

Over the weekend, I happened to be playing right when the day ticked over, and I guess I was the first person to do a wonderland trial. I was rank 1 for a good 2-3 minutes.

Yeah, it wasn’t bad at all after you clued me on the armor shift. I didn’t check but I’m now guessing it must be 3 stacks, so you get healed for 90% of armor each turn.

That’s awesome.

Should have taken a screenshot!

I’ve finished the main story content through Ch. 10, and I’m not entirely sure what to do now.

I have a bunch of venture quests, and some of the region quests that I haven’t completed, but for most of those I’m eunder leveled in some way. For many, my overall level is reasonably close (53), but there are puzzle situations where the characters that I hace that I want to use to attempt those are only level 30 or so.

Basically, Ive completed most of the bespoke content that’s available and I need to start grinding to get characters to SR or to level up individual characters. I know they’re releasing new story/puzzle content regularly, so I’ll play that as it comes, but I’m not sure what to do at the moment. I probably need to choose a couple characters to level up and focus on, but I’m not entirely sure which ones to do that with.

I may try just grinding some of the lvl 30-40 region missions with different character combinations to see if anybody catches my fancy. I kind of want to toy with some of the weirder powers and characters (e.g. Shirley), but some of those need to be leveled up to at least SR to get the interesting synergies.

The region quests are mainly for gathering mats. This is a game that wants you to play a little bit every day. It has everything to do with dailies plus events, but notice that the events don’t ask for hours of your time like most other gachas.

I’m slowly progressing on venture quests and leveling up the roster, gathering crystalline over time, etc

I’m in the same boat, finished the story and reached my limit in terms of venture missions (I could squeak past 13-2, but it’s pretty clear I can’t cheese my way past 13-3 with underleveled heroes) Just doing daily missions and WTs now, though I wish the daily missions were more interesting than “redo this level you’re overleveled for, but don’t use 2 orb skills.”

Don’t know if you saw it, but there is a new branching region quest coming tomorrow. I presume if that’s popular we will see more like it in the future.

Drew Dylan SP off a ticket today, which was pretty exciting.

I’m sad to say I had to delete Sdorica today, I pulled on the banner with the rest of my gems and actually got 3 Sion SPs in a single roll which was nice ;D If I had pulled a Lisa I might have weighed staying, but the fact that I’d cleared all the story content and that completing dailies began to feel like a chore and a bad way to spend my time daily versus working on my game more made it the only reasonable decision. But I wish you guys all the best in Sdorica :D

If I stumble upon a new gem in the future I’ll be sure to share :)

I can respect that. If you aren’t having fun, why play?

After only getting Angelia SP in 9 10-rolls, I lucked into Dylan SP with a ticket from one of the character events. Now I’m looking forward to the two new characters that are coming at the end of the month.