Sdorica Sunset - Awesomely Illustrated Tile RPG for Mobile

I’m still having fun since this is my 2nd week of WTs, which are pretty interesting. The harder ones are mostly doable with even underleveled characters, and with the easier ones you’re forced to use your weaker heroes, and there’s the turn minimization factor.

The other content are either too easy (character events) or too hard (Ventures from 13-3 onwards.) The daily quests are just busy work - they take about 5 minutes to whip through, but they’re not particularly fun 5 minutes. All this to hoard crystals and such for the next banner. I got pretty lucky with the last (6 10-rolls for all 3 SPs) but I can see myself walking away if the RNG screws me over.

it takes me more than 5 minutes to do dailies, between the events quests, guild quests, mats, minerals, and treasure hunt (i had a map) and the WT I don’t know, I felt like everyday I was trying to get them in by 2 when I saw the time and just decided to let go because the backstory are not that thrilling to me and they gate you on the story over the course of 3 days unless you pay. It’s a great game, but I feel like the clearing through to chapter 10 was a good stopping point for me :) I’d imagine the Theodore plot is going to continue for a few more chapters yet and the cat and mouse thing doesn’t appeal to me that much :P

I’ve had plenty of games where I play to what feels like a natural conclusion for me. Some of the Zelda games come to mind where you complete the quest given to you at the beginning, then the whole world suddenly opens up.

Is there anything to do with Curren that I’m missing? I can use it to buy non-mineral upgrade materials (which I’m not limited by), or to…buy extra dailies that give upgrade materials.

Not really. Best use, imo, is buying more runs to gather soul energy.

I saw on the wiki that there’s a guild quest where you donate 6000 curren for 6 medals. That’ll eat up your supply pretty quick on a daily basis.

That’s a high-level guild mission though…7. Takes a long time to get there and probably have a fair bit built u by that point.

Yeah. Although once you get to that point it becomes a constant drain on currens. I think you get 2x 9600 curren events each week, but if you want to do that quest everyday, you’re losing 22k currens a week (not counting the small amounts you get from other quests.) I’m hoarding my currens for that point, assuming I last that long. I suppose as a f2p player in these games it’s all about delayed gratification.

Also, you may not be aware, but once you hit level 60, all xp is received as Curren instead, ( this is wrong… so just doing dances every day would cover the vast majority of that). And the max number of guild missions you can get every day is 5, so you won’t get the mission every day either. In other words, I don’t think it will be a problem.

Ah, interesting. I thought I read somewhere that dances were converted to crystalline?

Actually, I’m not 60 yet, so I’m not sure it is 1:1. You get more crystalline from something at 60…you are right, it is from dances, my bad. I guess it is other xp sources that get Curren instead? Treasure map, for instance.