Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Trump and his ilk are thoroughly dishonest opportunists. Disgusting.

And a Trump supporter.

CBS Evening News just pointed out that it was Muslims that were killed not the killers.

Asking the american public to distinguish between those two things may be too much at this juncture.

Fox News this morning was reporting that the shooter was Moroccan.

Last I heard they still are. They hadn’t amended their earlier report, nor do they show any signs of doing so.

Well, in fairness to FOX, many Moroccans do speak French.

Spicer briefing link

So these new Skype seats. FM Talk Radio show host Lars Larson via Skype: “Will Trump return the land to the people and start aggressively harvesting our forests?” Also addresses Sean as Commander Spicer.

Oh, and Rasmussen made a brief appearance to declare that Iran is “on notice”.

It’s unbelievable how many times Spicer uses the word “unbelievably” during his press briefings.

Holy fuck “She is an unbelievably qualified educator” in reference to DeVos, right after I typed the above. How can anyone read that with a straight face?

Has she actually ever been an educator at all? I’m unaware that she has had any experience in the actual education system, public or private, at any level.

Well to be fair, the claim that she’s qualified is completely unbelievable.

She has zero education experience - it’s a complete outright lie.

She’s never worked in or around an actual school. Her education ‘experience’ is being a professional billionaire who doesn’t have to work for a living, who did a lot of donations to political organizations that advocate for charter schools and christian schools. And she sits on some of those boards. And based on her interview don’t think she would pass an interview for any low level administrative position in a school.

Her kids went to private school as well.

Neither did Jesus, dude.

Spicer - “She has turned water into wine. She has fed the hungry schoolchildren by dividing one fish into many. The crying Democrats are just obstructing this unbelievably God-like saint!”

This.

You could literally pick any teacher in the nation and they’d be more qualified than she is.

Hell most lunchladies would be more qualified, at least they’ve worked in a school.

What are the odds we get a White History Month before summer?

I think we just elected white history decade.